Titans Season 3 Trailer - Releasing August 12th!

TITANS ARE BACK — and headed to Gotham City August 12th!

Then, on 9/14, look for TITANS UNITED, a seven-issue comic book series available at comic book stores, digital platforms, and free to DC Universe Infinite subscribers!

You can also check out the trailer on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook :eyes:

Are you hyped for the trailer? Let us know your favorite moments (and any theories!) in the comments below! :point_down:

17 Likes

YES! I have been waiting for this for forever! I am also really happy Jason didn’t just say “oh well im red hood now” without getting the special joker treatment. So excited and I have high hopes!

10 Likes

Awesome™:+1: can’t wait.

They’re raising the bar this season :sweat_smile:.

Didn’t expect to see Jason crowbarred. Thought they may have gone a different route but hey I’m all for. But a do sense a time jump happening for some reason.

9 Likes

Poor Jason just looks beat down.

11 Likes

OH MY GOSH I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

9 Likes

This is already looking like it’s going to be the best season visually. The move to HBOMax definitely helped this series a lot. That said, I’m still iffy on the show. The past two seasons have been really hard to get through from a narrative/writing perspective. And, despite my LOVE for the character, the sudden jump of Jason turning into Red Hood this season has me a bit worried that they’re still rushing through stuff. I’m hoping they’ve figured it out though, and I’m willing to give it a few episodes to prove me wrong.

9 Likes

ISWYDT. :0_joker:

Could be time jump. Could be vision/dream type thing. (Could be not Jason?!)

7 Likes

This would definitely be a twist :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Or a future seed.

6 Likes

I was surprised by this trailer. I’ll be glad to see the Titans again!

7 Likes

WOW! I hope I actually like this season for a change. The Red Hood costume looks great, along with the Starfire one as well. They really need to lean into Bruce’s emotion on Jason’s death, otherwise the Tim Drake will brobably put a sour taste in my mouth.

6 Likes

Red Hood!
:ttns_jason_todd_badass:

8 Likes
Enter Krypto

:ttns_gif_krypto: Woof!
:clark_hv_4: What is it boy?
:ttns_gif_krypto: Woof!
:clark_hv_4: Say, you are right Krypto. That is a pretty cool trailer.
:ttns_gif_krypto: Woof woof!
:clark_hv_4: What’s that boy?

:clark_hv_4: Great Krypton! Comics as well! Nice catch Krypto!
:ttns_gif_krypto: You got it… Now lunch?*
:clark_hv_4: Yes!

*Translated from dog

10 Likes

Very very excited!!!

7 Likes

Oh I’m so excited! I have been wondering how he would become Red Hood.

8 Likes

It will premiere 2 days after Stargirl! :grinning:

7 Likes

Hopefully my witchcraft and blood magic actually works and it finally gets cancelled after this season MUAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Well… :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2: they coulda fired the entire writing team since they don’t know ■■■■ about the characters, who they are, how they interact, why they’re so important, and what makes them a team in the first place and bought better writers with that extra budget that actually know this team of characters but nope.

6 Likes

I have a pet theory after watching the first few episodes of the show (that’s all I watched) that it’s a stealth parody/satire of grimdark takes on superheroes but that’s probably not really the case.

6 Likes