Titans Season 2 First Look!

Am I wierd for wanting the Discowing Suit to make an appearance? I want Dick or Kori to whip up a temporary suit to hide Dick’s identity for an episode or two before he gets his full-on Nightwing armor.

5 Likes

Donna Troy looking pretty badass. And Raven looking more Raven is always a plus.

I’m really hoping we don’t go the whole season without a Krypto coming out of nowhere to bite the bad guy moment. Because those are always the best!

4 Likes

I can’t wait. Everything looks awesome. Exited for Deathstroke and to see what else Beast boy could turn into.

4 Likes

I hope they don’t do Judas Contract. We’ve already done it in Teen Titans, Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, and now Young Justice: Outsiders. We don’t need it again.

5 Likes

Ahhhh this looks so good! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Badass!

Titans are back bitches! Gave me goosebumps

3 Likes

absolutely ready for Donna in red

less horror, more team-building and butt-kicking, looks like … awesome

Dick, buddy, you come between my ship of Hank and Dawn this season, we’re through

2 Likes

Seriously hope they bring more and more original live action content! It’s why I am paying for the service tbh… 1 new show a week is not enough imo

2 Likes

Omg I’m so excited and can’t wait

1 Like

Looks like there’s more character development in the trailer than season 1…

That said the trailer was pretty good. Its taking itself a little less seriously. Grayson seems to have gotten his shit together and is making up with Bruce and working in a team again. Rachel seems less of a wimpy scardy cat and more of a hero. Garth has a great costume, so does Deathstroke (though I hope there’s more color than the trailer suggests) Jason Todd is very prominent in the trailer, and seems fun. Overall I’m cautiously optimistic. I hope its on the level of Doom Patrol

3 Likes

Costume design may have stepped up their game this season​:pray:t2:, although I’m still waiting to see a comic accurate Starfire :thinking::thinking:.

I do hope they wrap up the Trigon issue and we get to see the big man in all his hellish glory​:metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

Overall I’m definitely ready for season 2.

1 Like

Can’t wait for it :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Hope it’s not cancelled after 1 episode

4 Likes

Man seeing Connor with S on his chest was EVERYTHING.

1 Like

My thoughts after watching it:
-I love the costumes, especially Wonder Girl and Deathstroke. I just hope Deathstroke’s costume has more color once we see it fully. I’m just gonna blame poor lighting for now.
-Iain Glen as Bruce Wayne looks fine. If he doesn’t suit up as Batman I would be perfectly ok tbh.
-LOVE Raven’s new jewel and hair. Love it, love it, love it.
-Superboy looks like he is going just a TAD dark in his scenes that we see. I really hope that we get to see his Lex Luthor side (since he’s a Superman/Lex Luthor clone). In all of the adaptations of the character (including Young Justice), he has been exclusively portrayed through his Superman side. Go dark, Titans. Use your TV-MA rating to your advantage.
-I’m worried we won’t get a great resolution to the Trigon storyline. I’ll be impressed if the writers can successfully pivot from Trigon to Deathstroke in one episode. Especially since there was supposed to be one more episode of season 1 before it was cut.

3 Likes

What’s beast boy😩

1 Like

I can’t wait

1 Like

Looks like this season might be a way better one than last season.

3 Likes