Titans Season 2 First Look!

It’s time to get hyped: Season 2 of Titans is hitting teh ground running with a super suit studded cast!
Find the first look wherever videos are found on YouTube, Facebook, or by following the link below:
https://youtu.be/TSlKaiktdK4

What’d you think? Was there a “moment” that grabbed you? Let us know in the comments below!

38 Likes

I can’t wait! Titans looks like it got a major upgrade for season 2. I am looking forward to the new costumes the most. It’s really starting to feel like a comic book show. The Titans team did a great job!

9 Likes

Wow this looks great. Budget looks better…very excited.

7 Likes

That goodness they removed that blue tint. Looks brighter, lighter, and more fun. Hopefully it has a storyline to match, considering Season 1 was so cluttered and directionless.

9 Likes

To quote SchwarzeFreeze: “Ah, very nice!”.

Looking forward to the new season. I saw Hawk in the trailer, but no Dove. I sure she’s back too.

6 Likes

She’s in there, Vroom.

Putting on new goggles at one point, and in the scene with the five of them walking toward the camera. Watch it again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Super-Squirrel Watch it again? Well, kicks pebble down a country road wistfully I guess I can do that.

clicks the above link with vigor

6 Likes

Don’t do it. Don’t get my hopes up again. It’s cruel.

5 Likes

This looks amazing. A high budget, true to the comics adaptation. Im loving seeing all these heroes I never would thought hit the live-action screen in a million years.

7 Likes

Looks awesome can’t wait. The best moment was seeing all the new characters such as Superboy, Aqualad, Krypto, Bruce Wayne, Deathstroke and all the other ones that I can’t remember right now.

4 Likes

Kory, Gar, Joey, Rose, and Slade look good here :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I WOULD WATCH THIS JUST FOR KRYPTO!!!

THIS SEASON LOOKS AMAZING!!!

7 Likes

I guess I didn’t realize that was Garth I thought it was Aqualad. I realized it when I read the top 15 moments in the Titans trailer. Now I just need to buy a Titans shirt and I’ll be already to go on September 6.

1 Like

Since the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman series,I never thought that I would see a live action Wonder Girl again until now.I am excited for this new season and to finally see a live action Superboy,Ravager,Jericho and Aqualad too.

4 Likes

Looks great! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Will there be a Watch-Along on 9/6 as well?

2 Likes

:exploding_head: so so good!! Sorry, I have Moments: “Titans are back Bitches!!” (Can we get that on a Tshirt haha); “Krypto… bark” :blush:; and “No… way… what?.. Deathstroke”. I’m diggin Ravens new look too and I :heart: Ravager! Thank you for posting the First Look on the best app ever: DC Universe!!

6 Likes

I have so much hype for season 2 after that trailer! Donna Troy’s suit brought tears to my eyes it’s beautiful, well all the suits on here are. Need 2 see Starfire, Raven & Beast Boy’s tho.

4 Likes

Super stoked, glad we’re only a month away! I think I need to watch this again on the big screen to choose a moment that stands out. Would like to get a better look at Deathstroke’s costume. I like that Raven is looking more like Raven. I just hope there is proper resolution to the Trigon plotline before moving on. We better see him in full demonic form.

3 Likes

Seeing Raven with the crystal on her forehead is dope. Sir Jora from GoT as Bruce Wayne is dope. The costumes, the look, I’m hype.

4 Likes