Titans Season 2 First Look!

Can"t wait to see the team come together.

3 Likes

Dope

1 Like

#saveswampthing

4 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

Looks great I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Yesss please

2 Likes

Yesss please

2 Likes

Hating Ian Glen as Bruce. Loving everything else.

4 Likes

When dues season 2 premiere

1 Like

Why does Deathstroke look like he’s wearing Deadshot’s eyepiece?

3 Likes

Looks So Good! Gives me a reason to be happy school is starting back up full speed! Cause I have this to look forward to & help me be the best me at all times. DCU you give me the strength to go out into the world & do good! Thanks! :woman_superhero:

3 Likes

Beyond the Trailer on Youtube
Did a breakdown on Titans Trailer
Where you can the frames
More clearly
I missed Jericho who is played by a deaf actor!

2 Likes

@jaredcup41470, Titans Season 2 premieres 9/6

1 Like

Not Happy with who they got to play Batman…he looks cheesy and Old. Come to think about it a lot of it looks cheesy. All that Money DC/WB have and we get the worst costume designs…wtf. I still think Hawk and Dove should had been introduced with their powers but it is what it is…I still like them. I hope we get a hawk and dove series reboot with the same actors and with their powers. Can’t wait for the Nightwing suit…hope they won’t disappoint.

2 Likes

It’s ok.

I can’t wait!!! So excited. :woman_superhero:

1 Like

Deathstroke looks awesome… love the scaling they did on the suit. Just like the comics! I’m sure season 2 will be the tits!

3 Likes

I’m ready!! I hope we can keep up the grit and violence along with the solid writing for season 2.

3 Likes

Costumes are a mix for me. Love Raven but some of them just look like rubber Halloween get ups. Can’t wait for more Jason Todd.

1 Like

It’s a show based on source material from comic books. It looks awesome in the context of the story. This season looks like it will top last season, we’re seeing the team and the universe expand.

2 Likes