TITANS Season 2 Episode 4 - "Aqualad" Reactions: 🚨Spoiler Zone!🚨

Four years ago, Dick, Donna, Hank & Dawn formed the Titans with Garth aka Aqualad. But the team is tested with the arrival of a new villain. If you caught this episode, well, then… you know. But if you didn’t watch it yet, it’s best you not read on.

And if you do, go at your own risk- That way lies spoilers for the next chapter in…TITANS!

Now that we’re alone…Are you sad? Glad? Hoping for a Lazarus Pit to make an appearance? Let us know all your thoughts, reactions, theories and more in the comments below! :point_down:

14 Likes

I like the idea of an amazon presence other than Diana and Donma.

Having at least one ‘ambassador’ in Man’s World at all times explains how the Amazons can speak English, maybe even an invisible plane.

12 Likes

get there revenge … plus cant wait to see the nightwing costume and if beast boy is going to morph into any other animals besides a tiger this season!!!

4 Likes

i knew they was going to do a flashback episode to show what happend to aqualad i liked how they started the episode with death stroke and cant wait till the titans get there revenge

4 Likes

I’m confused about the ending, Is Dick going to manipulate Jericho as revenge for Garth? (idk why his name isn’t Joey like the comics but okay.)

8 Likes

Joey might be his real name. In the first half of the episode, his mother got really scared when she saw the window open and reminded him to never let his guard down.

6 Likes

Such an amazing episode. Maybe the best one to date.

3 Likes

Are we honestly meant to believe that Dick thinks Space Oddity is better than Ziggy Stardust? For any Bowie fan that is a dead giveaway that someone is lying.

6 Likes

Remember in the 2nd episode when Roy Harper called Wonder Girl? Maybe she isn’t ready to talk to him bc she’s still trying to get over the death of Aqualad.

3 Likes

This episode was so good.
Left me with more questions though than answers.

2 Likes

I believe his real name is Joseph.

2 Likes

If we only see Garth aqualad in one episode of this series I will be very disappointed. So ima need either more flashbacks or Lazarus pits

9 Likes

Yo can anybody tell me how I can rewatch episodes from the second season of titans all I see is the first season ???

1 Like

Use the drop down feature to swap seasons.

1 Like

Am I the only one whose favorite character has gradually become Donna? She’s such an underrated Titan who’s been generally left out of most Titans media, Teen Titans, Young Justice, and the DCAU movies, but now Connor Leslie is portraying her so well with more personality and strength than most of the Season 1 cast. I would love to see her come to face to face with Slade in present day.

21 Likes

It’s Lom-poke! Like a Lonnng poke! Not Lom-poc :sob:

This episode makes me wish the first season was about the original team and then season 2 having aspects from the actual season one and this one

16 Likes

Just going to say that they never said he died right. Atlantean skin supposed to super thick due to the pressure of the sea …

17 Likes

Man, Jericho seems like such a nice boy. Why would Dick bring him into this? You don’t hurt kids, Dickie. That’s just wrong!
Also, when Garth hits on her throughout the beginning I was dying. That was Anakin level cringe.
I need more Garth though, he has to come back!

6 Likes

This makes me want to see the original team rather then present, also when they are changing there are 2 more costume places… so i’m thinking kid flash and red arrow right??

8 Likes