TITANS Season 2 Episode 3 Reactions: šŸšØSpoiler Zone!šŸšØ

So I guess the ā€œold titansā€ thing is implied. Because we never really see an official team up or even the word titans mentioned in the last season.

Or maybe Iā€™m missing somethin? There seems to be a lot of ā€œold titansā€ history between the older members that we as viewers never explored. And I mean as a whole. I know there was some history individually amongst them that weā€™ve seen.

Iā€™m just referring to when Hank said, ā€œThereā€™s ghosts in hereā€, (in reference to the Titans Tower).

I donā€™t like how the team name and their history together as a group is already established. We never had that moment to see it for the first time and now weā€™re in this ā€œwelcome the new membersā€ kind of thing. While Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire were the ones we were with the majority of the time. Did I miss the ā€œone year laterā€ thing?

2 Likes

The 13 episode limitation I feel restricts a potentially better season. If youā€™re going to do 13, why leave each episode only at 45 min? Needs to be an hour at best. That extra time opens up more availability for other things. And Iā€™m kinda baffled at the"budget limitations" on the show. We can get Supergirl flying around every 5 mins, but we canā€™t afford Beast Boy to morph as frequently? Starfire to fly?

6 Likes

Enjoying this season far more than the first one so far. I actually canā€™t wait for the episodes to come out. I really like that Deathstroke feels like a more threatening presence in the show and his history with the Titans adds to that tension. I think we all have our theories now regarding if Jason is gonna meet a similar fate that will lead to red hood but for now Iā€™m just glad to see how the story keeps evolving.

2 Likes

I as kind of disappointed by this episode but was still enjoyable but where is superboy!

1 Like

Best episode so far . Loved how the creators put the old titans against doctor light . Also loved Lights outfit! Maybe we see a ā€˜legion of doomā€™ type villain team down the road ?

3 Likes

Great episode, think the ghost reference is 1 old titan died due to error. Maybe aqualad? Need more beastboy! Ps. Doesnā€™t dick have a job? 3 episodes on superboy?

2 Likes

Another great episode. Serves as more of a set-up for the future, but thatā€™s okay. We got some character interaction, teasing of past tragedies, and build-up for future events. Iā€™m kind of curious how Koryā€™s storyline is ultimately going to play out, the set-up on Tamaran is clearly very different from previous iterations.

3 Likes

Titans is Everythingā€¦ Damn good show! Keep it Up DC!!!

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for next weeks episode now!!

2 Likes

Best Ep so far. Nice setup to future plot points. So many different directions they can go in from here. Loved where it left off makes me hate the weekly streaming shows even more. I would love to binge watch it.

4 Likes

Jason Todd is the best character of the show for me. He brings the adrenaline that is so exciting to see. His fight with Dr. Light was just extraordinary and the best part of season 2 so far.

7 Likes

Will this make Jason Todd turn into Red Hood or that will only happens when Joker beats him to death with a Crow Bar ā€œagainā€.

5 Likes

I am watching PotC: Dead Men Tell No Tales and I was like, ā€œOh my gosh itā€™s Nightwing!ā€
Now I know where I have seen him before. He does a good job.

1 Like

Iā€™m a lifelong DC fan and operator of a Comic History Page on Instagram called ā€˜Cosmic Comic History.ā€™ If youā€™re interested in DC, Marvel and all around comic book history, stop by and give it a look.

Wonder if Red X will Be In This Universe ?

2 Likes

Ghosts: was sooo good and itā€™s only the 3rd episode! So many great moments n interactions between the characters. Donna confronting Dick was crazy but I agree, the kids gotta know about them Ghosts. I really enjoyed Gar, Rachel, and Jasonā€™s training scene, it was dope. My fave moment - that tunnel fight! Robin Vs. Light!
???/Theory:
? Since HIVE was name dropped. We gonna see Queen Bee or Brother Blood in S3?
T: Deathstroke didnā€™t take Jason because that means Batman is showin up. I mean, Bruce is going to find out, right? Thinkin he left Robin bleeding 2 death in the tunnel as a sign: Deathstroke is ā€œback, bitchesā€.
Esai is the best yā€™all! :bat:

2 Likes

Jason Todd is the best thing about this show! Curran Walters kills it

3 Likes

I honestly hope that Aqualad gets more showtime and doesnā€™t get used for a episode and then stays strictly to occasional cameos

4 Likes

I just wanna see Garth punch stuff.

2 Likes

Did red hood died at the hands of deathstroke ?

1 Like