TITANS Season 2 Episode 3 Reactions: 🚨Spoiler Zone!🚨

Before you read any further, go at your own risk- That way lies spoilers for the next chapter in…TITANS!

Now that we’re alone…We think the intensity is being turned up to 11, Rose is up to something, and Starfire’s new friend isn’t very nice. Did you have a favorite character moment? What’s next for Rose? Let us know all your thoughts, reactions, theories and more in the comments below! :point_down:

7 Likes

While we appreciate excitement, please remember the posting guidelines and refrain from swearing in the forums. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Soo we see Raven can fly, is Starfireeee???

4 Likes

So, Titans brings its only lgbt character and he’s already dead? Is there any chance he could still be alive? I know they reference his death but I’m really trying not to be pissed about this.

Looks like we we seeing the creation of Nightwing and Red Hood unfold in front of us. I am looking forward to seeing how divergent the paths of Robin will be. The biggest thing they had the same was the name … Robin. And soon that connection will fade further into their pasts.

5 Likes

The Bad:
I thought the episode was kind of slow, and that the first Doctor Light fight was lame. I also wish Gar’s characterization was better, right now his only notable trait is that he is kind. Not mention some of the sound mixing in some parts almost blasted my ears out.
The Good:
There was a solid improvement in the use of lighting and shot composition in this episode. I thought most of the character interactions felt authentic, especially the one between Hank and Dick towards the end, and Rachel’s call to Kori. I’m still trying to grasp this new history that all of these characters seem to have, but I’m interested to learn more. It was really clever to have Deathstroke’s abduction of Jason offscreen. It just makes me more excited to see Slade in action.
Overall I give the episode 6/10 escrima sticks.

6 Likes

Favorite parts so far - When Jason squares up on Dick & Dick puts him to the ground in 0.00004 seconds. I love Jason, but that was so funny!!!

• and when Rose cuts Dick’s staff in half so he’s fighting with what are basically escrima sticks. #hurryupandgiveusnightwing
11 Likes

When Jason fights Light and Light does that laugh. I got Joker vibes. But what I really wanna know is if they are going to finish him now or later. Red Hood could be a great season 3, but if they crowbarred him now it might feel to forced. Though Dick can body slam him any time he wants to. I don’t mind.
I feel like the only person who was special on the og Titans team was WG at the moment, because Hawk, Dove, and Nightwing weren’t useful in that fight with Light and she took him down in 3 seconds.
Also, for those concerned about Jericho, I believe they already hired an actor for him. So you will be seeing him in the future.

3 Likes

Best episode yet. Great fight Choreography! Loved ending.Jason better run

6 Likes

Slade kidnapping Jason may turn into an Arkham Knight situation and I’m here for it (I can dream…I love the Arkham Knight story)

6 Likes

That was a great episode. This season, while still flawed, is looking to be a massive improvement on season 1. I loved when Jason found his grove and wrecked Light. That’s what any Robin would do. Can’t wait to see this Deathstroke in action, and still craving Nightwing!!

7 Likes

I loved the sparring fight between rose and dick and we see the dual sticks. I got goosebumps that was a awesome easter egg. I definitely like season 2 better

6 Likes

Possible red hood set up

2 Likes

Did we have a glimpse of NIGHTWING? This was a very good episode that sparing session with Rose was great eagerly awaiting the next episode

3 Likes

Still holding out hopes that nightwing will emerge.

1 Like

I’m disappointed & angry that Deathstroke kicked Robin’s ass OFF screen! I know they r building up to the season finale but a morsel of Slade woulda been awesome.

5 Likes

Finally, a good episode! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tonight was my favorite of this season very good! Take aways the ending has me so excited for next episode. The teen titans are all more powerful and useful than hawk and dove. Last season I thought Jason was at least close to dick skill wise now he’s not even close

2 Likes

I really liked the interactions between Rachel/Rose and Gar/Jason.

Hank seems to be embracing being hero or the return of the titans by the end than dragging the reluctance drama. Nice interaction with Dick at the end

The moment between Deathstroke, Dr. Light and Jason was awesome!

6 Likes

Deathstroke has Vader-levels of ominous presence in this episode. He’s only seen like twice, and has like 2 lines. Yet he’s still this huge, scary cloud hanging over the Titans the entire time. Also loved all the action in this episode!

11 Likes