TITANS Season 2 Episode 3 Reactions: šŸšØSpoiler Zone!šŸšØ

All those dang sight jokes.

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait to watch the episode tonight!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad the last two episodes have focused on the team dynamic. This was really missing in season 1 and this makes up for it. Character interactions and dialogue has never been better.

This is my favorite adaption of Slade. Arrow and the animated versions tend to slap the name of ā€œDeathstrokeā€ on someone with completely different motivation, personality, and backstory but this feels like a faithful adaption Iā€™d see from Wolfman or Priest versions. Great casting too, that voiceā€¦ lord

Jason has been stealing the show, heā€™s a lovable jerk I feel bad for him even when he usually deserves the bad things that happen to him (he took a beatingā€¦repeatedly this episode. And its nice to see Dick and Jason interact before Nightwing and Red Hood. Kory and the Royal Guard were pretty good, it fleshed Koryā€™s backstory out. They seemed not really alien though, like I get both of them are used to earth unlike most versions but if they didnā€™t mention they were aliens constantlyā€¦ I wouldnā€™t see it. Gar needs more to do but I like him as ā€œthe good kidā€ that brings the trio of Rachel/Jason/Gar together since the other two donā€™t like each other but love him. Iā€™m also glad Gar got to talk to Dick a few times in conversations that last. Hope they talk about the beating and guilt over it. Raven is way better written/acted this season compared to the first one, her freakouts were entertaining and sad at the same time. Hank and Dawn joined the fold finally, they are good characters that often feel disconnected. The Dick/Hank conversation was one of the highlights of the episode.

7 Likes

Uh oh. Will Deathstroke give Jason the crowbar treatmentā€¦!?

7 Likes

Poor Jason, He didnā€™t realize that they crowbarred Deathstroke into this episode.

2 Likes

Fire episode 10 out of 10 for me. Deathstroke is not to be trifed with. I dnt think rightwing can beat him .

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see some Deathstroke fight scenes.

3 Likes

I loved the episode, but whatā€™s with Deathstrokeā€™s mask looking like Deadshotā€™s? I really wish he had the half orange mask

3 Likes

I am so totally whelmed by this episode

3 Likes

Best episode yet. The Old Titans returns to action as team. While Deathstroke prepares to make all the Titans suffer starting with Jason Todd.

My Review of the episode: https://youtu.be/RXJdepyuLY4

1 Like

Great episode. Might be my favorite one yet. I love Jason in this one. And when Rose Snapped Dicks Staff in two and he poses with the double batons. Absolutely iconic.

7 Likes

They werenā€™t escrima sticks yet people. I get your point but I need the REAL DEAL before I call them by the name :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I like the last 2 episodes Iā€™m glad the show this season so far is able to balance every character way better than season 1 did.

1 Like

what do you mean Starfireā€™s new friend isnā€™t very nice ā€¦ dude is forthright to a fault, first to volunteer for a suicide mission, enjoys wine, watches Daffy Duck cartoons, and loves his queen more than life itself ā€¦

more credit to Curran Walters as Jason Todd, only the best actors make me hate their characters this much

also, Hawk and Dove, my one true love

7 Likes

Loving Jason todd!!! Hes so gonna die thoughā€‹:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I am so glad we are past the growing pains of season one. It was really hard to watch at times!

I think this might be the best on screen version of Deathstroke since Teen Titans animated serires.

It seams like the directors and actor have finally figured out the personality (and wardrobeā€¦) of Starfire.

I dont understand why Beastboy and Raven are training to be ninja when they have phenominal bad ass powers?

Wishing Cyborg was here for monitor duty, beastboy seamed out of place. Though Vic would not be as easily played as Gar was by Jason.

Jason being Jason is great in that i hope we get to see Joker beat him to deathā€¦and feed him to a shark so he canā€™t Lazarus pit (or retcon punchā€¦) come back as Redhood.

Really liked the dynamic between Rose and Ravenā€¦i really hope they are not subbing her in for Terra in adaping the Judas Contract.
Its terribly ā€œconvenientā€ that after Jason puts a target on the Titans that daughter of the reason the titans split shows up as she does.
Why now? Shes a mole!

I cant wait to see more of the flashback to the first generation of ā€œteen titansā€ five+ years ago and how/why they disbanded. I get the feeling Aqualad might be sleeping with the fishes because Slade or Jerricoā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s been an interesting season so far but Iā€™m still waiting on Superboy to debut!

2 Likes

Enjoying this season far more than the past, even though I miss Cyborg. Hoping Beast Boy learns how to become more beasts than a tiger or a snake.

Hereā€™s hoping Jason Todd gets himself beaten to death by Jokerā€¦even though it doesnā€™t fit within the Titans storyline.

Doctor Light is the weakest character by farā€”heā€™s supposed to have a genius-Level intellect (hence the ā€œDoctorā€ in his name), but this guy is a moronic putz.

Liking Starfire far more this season as she no longer looks like a hooker.

Maybe we will get to see the debut of Nightwing?

2 Likes

Does all Greg Berlantiā€™s produced DC show always have a team and have this one tech computer person who finds information? Granted, I stopped watching all CW DC shows but thatā€™s what I remembered. Titans is following that trend.

But why Gar!? I hope they can use him better than that.

1 Like

I think the old Titans / Doctor Light fight made sense. Hawk, Dove and Dick all are close range fighters. Doctor Light keeps them at a distance and thereā€™s not much too it. Donna used her lasso for a longer range attack as he was leaving. No qualms there.

Makes sense with earlier scenes too from last episode. He doesnā€™t fight them outright, he fights them through proxies and or distance attacks.

That builds into the Jason Todd fight. Small space with a short distance that allowed him to close the gap quickly and fight Doctor Light up close.

Is it a little disappointing visual wiseā€¦ Kind of. A big fight with the old Titans would have been great. But does it make sense story-wise.

2 Likes