TITANS, S2 Ep 10 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

I doubt this app goes away. This I think is the future of Comics for DC.

3 Likes

Something thats REALLY bothering me.

So Dick was arrested, tried, and convicted and nobody knows about it? Come on guys​:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

This episode was step up from last weeks episode which for the most part made no sense in most cases. There is an old saying that you will find signs in most unexpected of places. Will this episode definitely define that for Grayson. Like this new :night_with_stars::money_with_wings: origin. Mercy Graves mentioning Niles was :open_mouth:

Rest my thought in my video review of the Episode: https://youtu.be/mMJiPg-MC-8

The characters were interesting, but most likely will never appear again. They were probably just meant to drive Dick’s story forward to show him that sulking and punishing himself doesn’t really benefit anyone, and that the true form of penance will come from actually helping others that deserve it.

1 Like

I could’ve done without Raven’s story. While the gargoyle effect was cool, was her plot necessary? Don’t get me wrong, this was an enjoyable episode, but I’m waiting for everyone’s stories to converge and get back on track.

Then again, to be fair, this whole season has been spectacular, so I guess one meh episode won’t break the bank for me. We’ve been spoiled with such goodness!

2 Likes

What the F, is it the dream of all writers to make plotless, story less shows?

6 Likes

I totally agree. Both seasons have had a good idea but where they turn to trash seasons is the back half where it leads nowhere except more edgy angst and the team splitting up more. No one has ever really been a “hero” , think most of them just deserve to be in jail. They all kill people and never really saved anyone. Only crime fighting they do is edgy killing bad guys.

5 Likes

It was nice to get a reference to Niles Caulder. It’s hard for me to reconcile the two versions of Niles we’ve had this year (Titans version vs Doom Patrol version) but it’s nice to remember that Gar was in the Doom Patrol in this universe.

4 Likes

I’m losing a whole lot of interest in the show. The season is way different than what I was expecting and hoping for!

Still too many character centric episodes/cliffhangers/drama based/flashbacks and the team are usually more split apart than together and barely on the same page at times. Plus not much costume screentime when the characters should be in them!

10 Likes

These past two episodes have gotten on my nerves. I just don’t know what they’re doing, I’m still loving the show but so far the last half of the season has not been my favorite.

One highlight of the episode was seeing Gar use his training in hand-to-hand, so cool to see Ryan Potter use his real life martial arts skills.

12 Likes

Hearing Caulder be mentioned is so weird, especially since the Doom Patrol show and Titans aren’t in the same universe anymore.

1 Like

Right?! It’s also weird because I liked the Timothy Dalton version of Niles better.

1 Like

How are they going to tie this season up with three episodes left? I will flip if they end this season like the last

5 Likes

I doubt they’re gonna do that.

Also, three episodes means three hours to tie everything up. I think we’ll be fine.

3 Likes

@zulmara5.38205 Someone mentioned we might get a cliffhanger with several things left unresolved which definitively feels possible atm unless they rush a lot of these plot threads they’ve set up so late. The fact that Hank & Dawn broke up in the way they did on top of both being mad at Dick the writers have to bring their ‘A’ game to make the resolution feel natural and not forced unless they only come back for Dick and are still not together by the end of the season (I don’t think they’ll even follow-up on the sister of the dead kid threatening to kill them). @kchase702512.77172 The resolution with Trigon was really messy imo so I hope IF this season is the end of Deathstroke all the pieces align to make his defeat fulfilling for everyone. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Donna’s entire plot line this episode could have taken place over an hour, mostly she just walked around interspersed through Ravens storyline, I could see her not knowing but like if she still didn’t know and it was a few episodes and very obvious that she’s had several days go by I’d agree. I think it’s plausible she may not yet know, it is public information that would be on TV etc but I mean loved ones get arrested and sometimes you don’t find out for a few days or more even if they were someone important

1 Like

I’ve heard the CW DC crises on infinite earths cameo the Titans have are all of them in gear standing atop a rooftop looking over the anti monitors destruction but it’s a rumor

2 Likes

Yeah Raven off on her own, each character just about has their own plot line, it gets a little much, she seems like eleven from stranger things season 2 either that her she’ll meet the Hulu runaways and join up lol lol

1 Like

I feel like Deathstroke should rightfully be over multiple seasons and black fire makes sense to be a single season player at least majorly speaking like she doesn’t have to completely go away but that’d make sense to me

1 Like

The titans are a group of characters- like young justice there’s many characters because that’s how it’s meant to be…I mean I see everyone’s point in saying that but if they did things the opposite way then it’d be tedious and obnoxious to backtrack and give every single character a full backstory with all their highs and lows and etc etc. Superboy they did a fantastic job with in his episode- I really don’t think it takes as much as alot of people are saying. I can see what you’re saying with hawk and dove and kory… Gary had some backstory from doom patrol which helped. I feel like Nightwing Dick ought to be well known enough…but I mean…that’s my opinion- I don’t really need to see the flying graysons and see him grow up etc…

1 Like