TITANS, S2 Ep 10 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Exactly my thoughts, in today’s society that would have blown up all over news. I know it’s a show about super heroes but this episode is unbelievable. After helping people escape prison, not only would he have is original 7 yrs but all sorts of charges would he be found guilty of. He would be an old man when he gets out if then. Maybe they have a trick up their sleeve. Like it’s all a set up. Dick had to get jailed for some sort of secret mission. Or maybe they introduce Amanda Waller and she recruits Dick. But either way they have to get around his jail sentence. And explain how nobody knows he’s been arrested.

8 Likes

I suspect that the season will end with multiple cliffhangers. And a few months from now we’ll find out it’s been cancelled.

7 Likes

That’s because Ryan is a real martial artist,

6 Likes

This seems to be the “new normal” with TV shows. Kind of sad that the old cartoon show, which was originally created for children, has better stories.

9 Likes

So Cadmus will give Gar more abilities, so he can change into other animals? But ofcourse either make him a Manchurian Candidate, or atleast put a tracker inside of him, if not downright be able to control him.

2 Likes

I really feel like this is the episode where Bruce Wayne should have just shown up at the end in Titans Tower when Donna gets there and just been all “What the hell have you all done now”

5 Likes

I think it’s interesting deciding that Grayson gets inspiration for Nightwing from prison, but I still like the original idea being from Superman himself. Also, where is Jason Todd??? Dude has so much on screen charisma

6 Likes

I mean the news in the city is focused on what Conner did i guess, but you gotta question why she didn’t know that was happening. We literally saw dozens of newspapers with his face plastered all over them.

2 Likes

Bruce would never ask, he’d just stalk the building from across the street, and watch dick in jail.

3 Likes

Disagree, Dick is his “son”. Your kid gets arrested for attacking cops, you’re not going to at least reach out? Unless Bruce knows something we don’t. Still, the rest of the Titans should know where Dick is by now and wouldn’t be calling him. (where’s his phone?). Seems like he got arrested, plead guilty, and imprisoned in about 3 days,

3 Likes

AND I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD-
Ik I say this every single time but :skull::skull: I freaking loved this episode like actually woahhh theres so much to talk about FIRST I WANNA START WITH THE NIGHTWING WOWOWOWOWOW IM SO HAPPY HE HELPED THEM I knew it was coming but owoowow I freakingggg stan and now this IS GOING TO LEAD TO NIGHTWING AHHHHH I kinda wished this happend earlier but I get where they’re going the growth of everyone single titan and stuff wow I’m just so freaking excited! I’m so sad Santos died :pleading_face: deserved better :pleading_face::pleading_face:
Now gar and connor! I like how gar resisted the offer :see_no_evil: also I really wanna see him turn into animals already :weary::weary: I just cant wait AND RAVEN AND HER NEW FRIENDS AHHH I just wish her powers went faster like I feel they take too long to happen u know? :flushed: ik this isant like a full review of everysingle thing but I’m just so excited LIKE WOAHHHH AHHHHHAHH I’m so freaking happy rn :)))))))) eeeee
But it kinda feels like it’s all over the place with every character rn :speak_no_evil:
Tell me what u think about today’s episode :see_no_evil::sparkles:
:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Kinda worried about that myself

I loved that he used the drawing for the night wing costume to represent the azul bird and now I just CANT WAIT for nightwing

6 Likes

Now we have several Titans who are criminals. Jason beat up cops. Conner beat up (and maybe killed?) cops. Dick beat up cops, went to prison, and beat up more cops while he helped some illegal immigrants escape deportation. It will be interesting to see how they get past all this and be “heroes”.

5 Likes

This is the only show that I eagerly look forward to each and every week, and this was one of my favorite episodes of the season. I really like Doom Patrol, but Titans is more closely linked to the main DC universe and I enjoy that synergy. I mean, shouldn’t that be what shows created by the DC Universe be focused on? Honestly, we could use a couple more shows set concurrently, so they could interact occasionally. Swamp Thing would also be on my “can’t wait to see” list, but we all know what happened there, or maybe we don’t. I think the fact that it can’t be addressed by anyone tells us everything we need to know. I have heard all the rumors and read all the possible futures for the DC Universe and it truly gets me angry. What we need is more quality programming like the stuff on DC Universe, not to pay $15.00 a month to watch old HBO shows. I would pay more for DC Universe before I subscribed to that, AT&T. Just what I want to watch, repeats of Oz, The Sopranos, Deadwood and Game of Thrones. Been there, done that. I love the DC Universe and want more of it. Sorry I went off topic, but I had to get that out.

3 Likes

Solid episode, a few bumps here and there, but overall an improvement to the last one. CGI looked better this episode, characters are using their powers more often, fight scenes feel more dynamic, and they are at least addressing some of the concerns left over from the previous episode. That said, Connor putting two cops in critical condition is better than outright killing them, but not by much. As others are stating, there isn’t much time left in the season, and there are so many open cans of worms that need to be addressed. Are Racheal’s powers being influenced by her father without her knowing or is it some subconscious evil? What’s going to happen with Star and her sister? Where are Rose and Jason? Is Jericho trapped inside Slade? How will Dick get out of jail? What’s going on with Hank and Dawn? How is Cadmus involved in all of this? Will they ever let Donna do anything outside of flashbacks? This is a lot of stuff to cover and not much time left.

2 Likes

When the correction officer looks at Dick’s file it says he’s awaiting trial! So was he convicted or awaiting trial? The charge and his plea will get dropped by intervention from Mercy or Bruce?!?! I’m interested to see how they get him out.

2 Likes

They’'ll Probably merge it with HBO max and end the service.

Every episode in this series kind of drags. At least we finally see the first hint at Dick becoming Nightwing.

4 Likes

I hope they bring Rafi and his brother back as members of the titans. I feel like they brought them in for that, not just to give the inspiration for nightwing. But who would they be? All the origin stories are a little off, so maybe one of them is blue beetle, or vibe? It’d be a great set up, especially since the rest o the episode, like the last two, are pretty meh.

3 Likes