TITANS S2 E1 Watch-Along: The Premiere! FRIDAY, SEP 6th @6PM PST/9PM EST

I didn’t end up watching the episode yet, by the way! I went on a little adventure and took an hour long walk on a nature trail. It was nice.

4 Likes

Does replies appear real-time?

2 Likes

Replies will appear when you refresh the page. Basically we all pull up the video of the episode, wait until the scheduled time to press “play” and comment on it here like a regular message board.

2 Likes

Oh, and learn from my mistakes everyone: open up the video and let it play for a second to figure out if there’s an issue with browser playback :scream: Then scrub back to the beginning. Also allows it to buffer and load a bit.

3 Likes

:boom: You got it! @ijest For reals, that was a learning curve. Super Hint! Thanks! :superhero:

2 Likes

Hi up there! @JL & @AJ! Hi!

2 Likes

Hmmm… I may or may not be here… My net is being super spotty… :broken_heart:

1 Like

Noooo! smacks toonatonian’s internet to get it to behave Stay with us, interbutts!

2 Likes

Hey y’all! Glad to see everyone! 30 minutes until showtime!!!

3 Likes

Hey PPB! How’s it going?

I uploaded this picture from my walk today ~ The trail goes along some wetlands.

4 Likes

Hey iJest! I love that pic - it’s so pretty and serene looking!

2 Likes

15 minutes to go!

2 Likes

It was very relaxing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OH WOW @iJest, that picture is breathtaking!

Hi, err’one!

3 Likes

I heard a thing about this episode that I think will prepare everyone for this particular viewing experience. If you want a SUPER PURE unadulterated viewing experience, maybe don’t read the next bit; but I don’t think of it as a spoiler…

Think of this episode more as a finale to last season, rather than the premiere of this season. Which makes sense to me, given the way last season ended.

1 Like

@TNT, how’s the internet treating you?

1 Like

Hello all! Titans are back!!!

2 Likes

Setting up the Roku and wireless headset!!! Ready for blastoff in 7 minutes?

3 Likes

Hi Applejack! Thanks <3

Yeah we really need a conclusion to the events of last season, haha. Which was LAST YEAR omg can you believe it’s been so long.

3 Likes

Yaaaas! It’s the gang! Hiya @JLWWSM, hiya @Don-El!

3 Likes