TITANS S2 E1 Watch-Along: The Premiere! FRIDAY, SEP 6th @6PM PST/9PM EST

So ready can we get an early premiere pretty pleaz

2 Likes

For real we should get a early premier

5 Likes

We bring the party wherever we go, so consider it started :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Titans is on a Friday perfect day school is out that day and we were out all week because of a hurricane

1 Like

You guys think there’ll be a time-jump after they take down Trigon? Like a few months? Also what do they do with Angela? We can’t forget about her.

2 Likes

I hope there isn’t a time jump. I know the first episode of season 2 was meant to be the last episode of season 1, but I just want them to continue figuring out their issues and learning how to be a team. I haven’t re-watched any of the first season yet. I just remember there were lots of things we still need to find out.

2 Likes

iJest, I don’t mean the time-jump ignoring their issues but just that it’ll be a few months after getting rid of Rachel’s parents. Season 2 Premiere will be the Season 1 Finale and usually between Season Finales and Premieres there’s usually time-jumps.

2 Likes

What time does it come out before the premiere est?

1 Like

I am hoping it takes more than an episode to conclude the trigon arc. This thought comes to you despite my being unable to attend this watchalong on account of having to go to werk. The mortgage don’t pay itself my friends. And worst of all? The cat expects it to be paid.

7 Likes

AntLeon, Trigon will be dealt with in the premiere, that’s it. Sorry.

3 Likes

It looks so good

4 Likes

Episodes on DCU are usually released around 9AM EST.

Gonna miss you, AntLeon! I hope you have a good shift.

3 Likes

Now do I watch early or wait until the watch-along…

3 Likes

@iJest, I think there’s enough going on that you could watch it twice without regret!

5 Likes

I may not be able to resist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Saw a tiny clip on ign idk about season 2 giving it a chance a 45 second clip isnt gonna fully stop me from watching it but going in with low expectations just off the clip so hope im able to make it tonight for the watch along

1 Like

@zulmara5.38205 well, it ain’t no deal breaker.

@iJest thanks! now to be more than just a guy that doesn’t call out on a friday…

3 Likes

3 hours to go!

3 Likes

I was JUST coming here to say that @JLWWSM! Sympatico!

4 Likes

1 and a half hours now :smiley:

3 Likes