TITANS S2 E1 Watch-Along: The Premiere! FRIDAY, SEP 6th @6PM PST/9PM EST

That’s right everyone, we’re getting fully hyped for the next Season of the one, the only, TITANS! If you want to be as hyped as us, be sure to check out all the behind-the-scenes, discussions, and cast interviews we have going on over on the Titans page:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/titans-absolute-binge-watch-edition/189/season-1

And while you’re at it, come join your fellow community members this Friday, September 6th at 6pm PST/9pm EST for a live Watch-Along of the PREMIERE episode of Season 2!

Please read the below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 1

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, September 6th at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

25 Likes

First and Best Post!!!

10 Likes

Maybe first but not the best. LoL

3 Likes

I CΔΠT ШΔIT

5 Likes

content paradise, that ‘absolute binge-watch edition’ with 58(!) episodes … whoever put that together has my infinite gratitude

cannot *wait for Friday

6 Likes

Whoever put together the Titans playlist deserves serious props, both the idea and execution are really great work.

7 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

so excited

2 Likes

I am compelled to join this to celebrate September

2 Likes

So excited for the watch-along!!!

2 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Wohooooo

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

5 Likes

Be there or be s q u a r e!

4 Likes

Soooooooo excited! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I wish I could do this, but it’s just not possible right now.

3 Likes

Marvel

1 Like

2 more days, y’all! I can’t wait to see everyone at the Premiere! <3

5 Likes

I can’t wait for season 2!!!

5 Likes

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :bird::dove::eagle::tiger2::sparkles::fire::smiling_imp: :superhero:I AM SO EXCITED! :boom::hugs::thought_balloon: :bat:

5 Likes