Titans Review + (Easter Eggs, Nods and More)

TITANS was a raw and well thought out show. Comparable to the Batman Arkham Series, the writers definitely know what they are doing with TITANS and I’m glad that DC picked up this project. So far the Show has been amazing. The Cast, The Production, The Set, The Cinematography is amazing. Just the concept of tackling the Titans in this format shows that with dedication and hard work anything is possible . At first I thought that this show was going to be a flop. My Nana always said “Don’t Judge a Book by it’s Cover” and she is right. The cliffhangers alone are almost Identical to the CW’s Riverdale, where the ending of each episode will keep you on the edge of your seat wanting more. I give very high Praise to creators and all who made TITANS possible!

The Purpose of this thread is to post any easter eggs one might find in TITANS
I will be updating this weekly as each new episode comes out . Feel free to add anything you find that I have missed!

9 Likes

Easter Egg No 1

Dick Grayson’s Contacts

• [ ] Michael Pearson
  • [ ] Alfred Pennyworth
  • [ ] Mark Reid
  • [ ] Amy Rostollan
  • [ ] Adrian Sheepers
  • [ ] Randall Smith
  • [ ] Tony Solomons
  • [ ] Brendan Steacy
  • [ ] Donna Troy
  • [ ] Camille Verschooris
  • [ ] Bruce Wayne
  • [ ] Brian Wessel
  • [ ] Jenna Woolf
  • [ ] Tirsa Hacksaw
  • [ ] Hank Hall
  • [ ] Christiana Hooks
  • [ ] Brandon Hwang
  • [ ] Robbie Hyne
  • [ ] Ricardo Elliott ||
  • [ ] Jenifer Judge
  • [ ] Tom Flores
  • [ ] Lucius Fox
  • [ ] Dawn Granger
7 Likes

I’ve been going through the contacts in slow mo for a while now haha
Lori Elton (Dick’s Hudson University gilfriend) and Bridget Clancy (his Bludhaven landlady) are also there…Clancy is REALLY hard to see…even pausing at the right moment her name was still blurry.

4 Likes

Thank you Joshua, my goal is to make this thread into a huge easter egg hunt

1 Like

Awesome!

Is Dawn’s Superman shirt an easter egg? Likely means he exists

1 Like

@TX85 ,

Right?

I’m doing to be writing another “Easter Eggs” article and I’m debating on including it. When is a shirt a shirt lol

1 Like
 Donna Troy is one of many names to appear in Dick's phone contacts but Later on in the second episode, when Dick and Dawn are talking in Hank and Dawn's apartment, there’s a photograph on a wall in the background that seems to show Hank, Dawn, Dick, and a fourth, unnamed brunette. Most likely this is Donna Troy, who also used to work with them and is not mentioned. This sets up Donna Troy's story arc that will be in a future episode.
2 Likes

The rest of Dick’s contacts seem to be the real names of people involved in the production of Titans, Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash and other shows.

1 Like

Ditko Movers…

3 Likes

In TITANS Jason Todd will be making an appearance whether it’s an easter egg or if it’s a recurring role we will find out. Jason Todd will be played by
Curran Walters. Some of Curran’s previous roles are “Evan” in “Girl Meets World” and on the TV show "Game of Silence ". Todd will be in Next Weeks
Episode “Origins” . He will also be in episodes 4,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12. Though it is unsaid whether he will die and become Red Hood.
What do you think let me know in the Comments?

4 Likes

In episode one, Rachel has yet to earn her comic book name Raven, but she does have one accessory that is a definite throwback to her comic book costume – the jewel in her necklace.

3 Likes

I think they r doin a great job. I watch every comic book show that’s out even the crappiest 1’s. But Titans is goin in a different direction. As 1 of the only “R” rated tv shows out right now they can’t please everyone. Also knowing that the last episode will unite them into the Titans makes me wonder. What craziness can they get into before they become Titans.

Plus no1 can win every fight!!

2 Likes

Batman will show up :eyes:… lol

1 Like

Can’t wait for Jason Todd

2 Likes

Hawk and Dove: in the comics when the first Dove died, there was a replacement. I wonder who that will be? Who’s the Freaky Family Four? Any ideas?

1 Like

So far so good. Not a big fan of Raven’s, or Starfire’s powers and BB’s graphics needs to improve. Acting is decent which is better than i can say for the Marvel Netflix shows. I got really invested in Hawk and Dove though. :frowning: i hope this isn’t the end of her.

1 Like

Donna Troy, as in Wonder Girl? Very interesting!

1 Like

Ha whatever. Netflix’s marvels shows has the best acting going on in superhero shows. I do think Titans has better acting than the Arrowverse though!

1 Like

I loooooove DC is ahead of the Streaming game Keep it up.

1 Like