Titans Review + (Easter Eggs, Nods and More)

Did anyone see Barbara Gordon’s number?

1 Like

I paused and watched in slow motion…no Barbara but a few other exes of Dick’s in there

1 Like

Love it!! Minka Kelly <33

1 Like

I would like to see a kid flash or talk about him

1 Like

Hawk and Dove were my favorite thing about the show so far. I can’t believe how amazingly comic accurate the actors and costumes are!!!

1 Like

Who was the girl in the framed photograph with Hank, Dawn and Dick?

3 Likes

The family dad, mom, sis and brother were the nuclear family. I’m sure it’s out there somewhere but I didn’t see it answered on this board so that’s who the 4 were.

2 Likes

No easter eggs list for episode 3?

Teagan Croft has stated in an interview that “The interaction between Rachel and her demon self, which is a really interesting relationship. Because it’s with herself, but at the same time they’re two different people.” This means that it is either her inner insecurities or it’s the part of trigon who was with her since birth. Now for Garfield “Beast-Boy”, we don’t get a lot of action or dialogue out of him episode three “Origins” but there is a instant social connection between himself and Rachel “Raven”. The extent of Garfield’s powers in Titans is still unknown. That is until episode four where I’m 100% sure that they will go into detail about Garfield “Beast-Boy” and his time with the Doom Patrol in the next episode Doom Patrol.

1 Like

@TX85 I think they’re working on the easter eggs for Monday

1 Like

Say Applejack this is a bit off topic but how did you become a mod for DC Universe, are you an employee or are you a paying customer?

I’m loving this show so far. I haven’t been able to watch the third episode. The most important character, Robin, is done incredibly well. Watching him do what he says he doesn’t want to do, particularly having to hurt people more than plays out in the same episode but still gives an overall sense of why he diverged from Batman, has been great.

1 Like

The latest episode of Titans suggests some strange things about The Family that could have a bearing on the upcoming Doom Patrol series that is scheduled to spin out of Titans in 2019. The four assassins, who have been tracking Rachel Roth since Titans’ second episode have proven themselves to be inhuman, but just what exactly they are is just now being made apparent.

1 Like

Wow. Episode 2 is awesome. I’m enjoying the addition of Hawk & Dove to the team, plus that ending is amazing and has me wondering what will happen next. I’m also enjoying the villains at the end of this episode.

1 Like

Hi TX85,
Applejack is correct…the Easter Egg list will probably go up in the “fan news” section on Monday.
I was afraid this was going to be a light one, but once I started taking notes I realized there was a lot to work with!

1 Like

The way I described the show to a friend is that they gave some Superhero costumes to a few grown people and told them to make something serious. So far it’s working real well.

Totally worth my subscription fee!

1 Like