Titans Is Bad

You can always hate-watch season 2…

1 Like

I mean, I like it, the problem is that I really can’t tell you why. It’s compelling, when it comes down to it, but it’s that making superheroes unnecessarily dark thing that I don’t like, but it’s also not over-sciencing (not a word, I am aware) them. I don’t know where I stand. I LIKED IT. BUT I GET IT COMPLETELY IF YOU DON’T.

Personally, all I wanted from the show is the Titans to hang out and be friends. Too much was going on in season 1 and nothing on the team building itself. And now with Batman and probably Superman showing up… the Titans may take a backseat again. I mean freaking Season 1 was more interested in an evil Batman elseworlds than the Titans fighting their main villain. And of course some tonal issues like Robin stabbing a guy in the dick. Starfire and Jason murdering dozens of police officers. The team blowing up a mental hospital possibly filled with innocent staff and patients…jeez that sounds bad when I type it all out. Really edgy stuff. Besides Beast Boy, everyone on the team should be in prison for mass murder.

I think its possible season 2 will get its shit together, Season 1 might have been a test drive for the streaming service and maybe the quality will be up to par with Doom Patrol (which I loved) I liked the Season 2 trailer, but I guess only time will tell

1 Like