Titans ep 1 open discussion

Music was great.
Robin and Raven were done pretty well, i liked how they added Raven’s gem as her necklace instaed of it being on her cloak. Her character looks itll have good deleavopment and her struggle to fight her inner demon like in the 2003 Titans and in the DC animated movies. Robin looks great too, his style of killing people is different but im always up for a darker story. I do like his stlye being the way he is after leaving Batman and being the way he is, his suit looks good and i like how he has is staff. Starfire is honestly weird looking, indont like how she looks kinda like a hooker, and her hairstyle is strange. i do like how she has a green necklase with the green color to resemble her green gems on her comic book out, or even her animated counterpart as well. Beast boy i feel will never get some true spotlight, as i feel he will only transform into a tiger and nothing else, i understand budgter issues, but Beast boy turns into any animal and were only going to see him turn into a tiger? Plus he was green all the time, he couldnt alter his skin color. So far the show is interesting and seeing where the show will go from here is interesting and leaves the mind to wonder.

Can’t wait for the rest of the season. But will titans black lighting and all the other dc shows coming in in heaven just wish they where all here

Holly cow! I was one of the biggest critics of the show, hated star fires look, and yet she was my favorite part of the episode! The quality of the show is a tier above the Netflix marvel series and way beyond CW. Gear job DC, you got me hooked!

3 Likes

Great show but I hate waiting a week between episodes. Binge watching is MUCH more enjoyable. (Oh and they’ve got to do something different with Starfire’s hair!)

3 Likes

Robin was awesome, but,it’s a dick tease to only give us 1 episode

Loved it!! I hate that we have to wait a week but I’m excited to see how this story unfolds.

1 Like

Awesome! The fight in the alley reminded me of the warehouse fight from BvS. I could see the characters in each actors face. I absolutely loved it and look forward to the rest of the season!

450.jpg

1 Like

@4GRANTed yes I’ve watched most things with my kids after previewing it first.

No I didn’t watch this with my kids because F*** Batman in the trailer was a big clue this wasn’t for kids.

Even so I was surprised at the level of violence. Grinding a guys face on broken glass is no where in character for Grayson. It’s unnecessary and doesn’t help the story. Also a guy vomiting blood to death was ridiculous.

I’d like to be able to watch this with my kids but obviously can’t. A mature show is fine, Daredevil is great. But this is out of character and absurd levels of violence in order to be edgy and grimdark. Totally takes me out of the story.

5 Likes

Wish Arrow was more like this would be a much better fit for a person like Arrow /Oliver Queen but would be awful if Flash was Dark like this

1 Like

Great show! Too bad all the episodes were not released at the same time.

1 Like

I like it weekly I hate the breaks during the cw shows so now we get an extra show with no breaks

2 Likes

Personally, I loved it. It’s set up for great character development, and plenty of cool arcs. I may be the only one, but I love how dark it’s going. I know we like to imagine robin fighting crime and and growing up well adjusted, but that just wouldn’t happen. Crime is dark, fighting it is dark. My only complaint was the super bad line to the effect of “you still gotta thing for helping kids”? We don’t need it spelled out that much. Lol!

I personally thought what a great show. I think I’m with everyone else in the whole weekly release thing. What a great start though to some original content.

3 Likes

I was shocked how good the budget looked wasn’t sure how good the sgi would look

3 Likes

For anyone who likes waiting a week between episodes, you could still do that if they released them all at once.

1 Like

After watching the 1st episode it had me wanting to see more!!! I thought the acting, storytelling, pace, and cinematography were exceptional!!! Let’s all have faith in the creators and see where this “Titans” ride will take us!!!

2 Likes

For those of you who don’t like wait could always wait until the season is over to watch them all

I hate hate hate raven :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nauseated_face::face_vomiting: to damn dark can’t even show it to kids what the hell man :rage::rage::exploding_head:.

2 Likes

I love it! I want the rest of the episodes now!!

2 Likes

@Brenticus - It wasn’t out of character. Robin has killed 15 times. Four of those were Dick. Also, the Nightwing stuff is pretty violent.

1 Like