Titans ep 1 open discussion

Open discussion on Titans say anything be respectful to others

28 Likes

Its only the first episode, so there’s obviously a lot of build up, but I can honestly say Im no longer worried about Starfire. She’s the standout character.

8 Likes

I agree, Truth_ of_ Pisces…Starfire is awesome.

5 Likes

Fantastic

2 Likes

Haven’t watched it yet, going to when it goes live

1 Like

The spinning circle spins and spins until my computer times out. I’m logged in. I have a pre paid annual account subscription. What’s going on?

2 Likes

One of the best superhero pilots. Can maybe think of only two better.

4 Likes

@nwlorax server might be busy because everyone’s watching?

Hey @nwlorax.79075, if the issue ends up persisting for you, please go ahead and send us a message to Customer Service so we can investigate for you: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

Looking forward to seeing your feedback once the issue’s resolved, and thanks to you, and everyone else for sharing your opinions on the show! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing turnout. :blush:

1 Like

Awesome episode I still plan on jumping in the watch along

1 Like

I love it, and I’m generally picky about Raven, but I am enjoying this take on her! Starfire and Robin were also badass! Very psyched to see more!

3 Likes

I’m not as familiar with the Batfamily history, as I am with other DC characters. Was there a point in official canon when Robin was that violent? Or are the show writers taking some creative liberty?

1 Like

Trash

I liked it alot , ready for more

1 Like
  • robnicolai * to answer your question i think they are doing some creative liberties. but in tone with how they are telling Dick Grayson’s story it kind of matches with what he told his partner on why he left. he was becoming too much like Batman
4 Likes

What the heck with the violence? Scraping a dudes face against a broken window? Calm down DC, damn.

I can’t watch this with my kids.

3 Likes

I’m glad you can’t watch this with your kids. It’s not a child’s show.

8 Likes

Pure Awesomeness

2 Likes

I was worried that it would be low budget nonsense. I loved it.

3 Likes