Titans BinGo! Community Game (Predictions for the last 3 episodes of Season 2) UPDATE: FINAL RESULTS - SPOILER -

I haven’t seen 11 yet, but I’ve already spent that imaginary money, so I better win!

@Pollster Yup he did, this Bingo Card is for things that may happens in the last 3 episodes of the season but considering how Mercy Graves talked about trying to unlock Gar’s potential (like 2 episodes ago I think) feeling kinda lucky on that one. :crossed_fingers: In the original finale to Season 1 they re-shot he was gonna turn into an eel.

1 Like

Update #2 Episode 12 Results

ALSO!! Technically we saw under Slade’s eyepatch and through his mind after the camera zoomed out from the inside of his mind and out through his eyepatch :smiley:

If they call Rose “Ravager” would that count towards the “New” Titan getting their Hero name? She already has the suit, but I don’t know if she can be considered a Titan if she was never officially a member.

@khristian012 I’m not sure myself tbh since she’s been sort of kept there an not really considered a part of the Titans. (I might just sneakily edit the option to a ‘Titans characters get a new hero name’ :smirk:) Even though we’ll see Nightwing next episode i’m not sure if he’ll even name his new persona yet. Don’t think Rachel, Kory or Gar will get their names now at this point so Dick’s the only real option, him or Rose.

1 Like

There’s also Connor, but like Rose I don’t think he’s officially been made a Titan. I say if either of them gets their name it should count, it’s close enough. Hank just had a moment of clarity, he better get with Dawn too. At this point though, it feels like the only way we’ll get Bingo is if one of two chain of events happen.
A) Titans beat Deathstroke, in the aftermath Rachel tells Dick about her powers, and then an after credit scene sets up next season.
B) Jason comes back despite having felt betrayed, and either Rose or Connor get their name.
It’s looking unlikely that Wally/Roy will appear, Superman/Lex will Cameo, Gar meets Bruce, or that Trigon will be touched on this final episode. Who knows though, I may be overthinking it :thinking:

1 Like

Only one episode left, no sign of Krypto or Conner. Kori is having issues with her powers, even the basic star bolt.

The imaginary money is still up for grabs. Will Superboy and Krypto and Cadmus have to wait for season 3? Hmmmm :thinking:

1 Like

A week full of suspense!

1 Like

Titans BinGo! Final Results:

Sooo close to bingo. If that Blackfire scene happened after the credits instead of before we would’ve gotten it :sob: Thanks to everyone for commenting + participating in the thread. :+1:

• Posting this early today since I ‘might’ not have time later today
3 Likes

This was lots of fun! I’m looking forward to next season!

1 Like

I think we can cross off cliffhanger ending with Blackfire on Earth, and Raven maybe/maybe not being able to help Donna.

@DeSade-acolyte Your imaginary five bucks is already in the imaginary mail. You win, good sir! But I thought during the slow-mo walk when Krypto came running out that I may have had you…but nope!

So close. Maybe next season

1 Like

@ralphsix thank you, sir. I look forward to buying an imaginary pint and toasting the earthboundness of Titans.

To be brutally honest, I thought the same thing as soon as I saw Krypto’ face coming in from the background, but hurray for paws.

1 Like

They name dropped Lex didn’t they? Does that count as a cameo? I mean it still wouldn’t make a Bingo, but whatever. :slight_smile:

But this was fun! We should do this for other shows too!

1 Like