Titans BinGo! Community Game (Predictions for the last 3 episodes of Season 2) UPDATE: FINAL RESULTS - SPOILER -

I made a Bingo Card of some predictions. If you have any predictions feel free to comment below. If there are enough predictions then I’ll make a Bingo Card(s) of those and tag anyone who participated once the card is made in the comments below. I’ll update this thread weekly to show the newest results.

(side-note: Technically we saw under Slade’s eyewatch and through his mind after the camera zoomed out from the inside of his mind and out through his eyepatch) :smiley:

Titans BinGo! Final Results:

Sooo close to bingo. If that Blackfire scene happened after the credits instead of before we would’ve gotten it :sob: Thanks to everyone for commenting + participating in the thread. :+1:

• Posting this early today since I ‘might’ not have time later today
5 Likes

I feel like the last two of the bottom line are the only ones that won’t get used. Maybe no Supes/Lex cameo either, otherwise, super accurate and sadly telling of how predictable the show has become.

I’d switch one of those to “Jericho is in Slade” or something similar.

1 Like

The last one is definitely going to happen - Krypto flies.

1 Like

Oh man forgot about him. I should clarify when making that part I was thinking of people like Donna, Conner or Kory. I’ll probably edit it later.

3 Likes

Roy Harper is mentioned by name (or appears)

2 Likes

Jericho is revealed to be somehow alive. (Possibly in Slade or Dick)

3 Likes

Krypto’s already flown.

Superboy is killed but Cadmus
(That’s be a twist)
We get a Wonder Woman (Diana) cameo.

1 Like

Exactly, t’was was my point, and bound to happen again sometime in the next three episodes. Maybe it should just say, “someone learns to fly.” Nano understood, though (good ol’ Nano).

1 Like

I’d actually put the odds of Krypto flying again this season a 3-1, tops.

1 Like

5 dollars of imaginary money bet made!

3 Likes

Covered, with imaginary money, of course.

3 Likes

1 Like

I predict we’ll see Cadmus use another failed Superboy clone, like Match, to fight them off when they come to save them.

1 Like

OH! That’s a good one. I could see that happening or they reprogram/brainwash Conner. I kinda wonder if they’ll do anything with Krypto since this is the 2nd time they took him :thinking:

1 Like

They better not do anything to Krypto, he’s the bestest boy

2 Likes

I’m willing to pay any amount of money just for a scene of Beast Boy (transformed into a dog) and Krypto running off towards a Mail Man. And see his POV of a green dog and a flying dog chasing him :laughing:

1 Like

I’d pay any amount of money to see Beast Boy any other animal at this point :joy:

1 Like

If they grab a random green looking turtle from a pet shop, put it on the floor and say it’s Gar I’ll be satisfied LOL

4 Likes

We can still go greener

1 Like