Titans BinGo! Community Game (Predictions for the last 3 episodes of Season 2) UPDATE: FINAL RESULTS - SPOILER -

I also want to make another prediction that Deathstroke will get away alive. He won’t kill the Titans but will let them be due to interference from Jericho, somehow.

2 Likes

I updated the card to include as many of the suggested predictions from the comments. Thank you for participating :point_right: @ColdSmokeMike @JLWWSM @Row.Harper @DeSade-acolyte @khristian012 I’ll update this thread weekly with the newest results. Hopefully we get bingo! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I feel so…left out :cry:

1 Like

Looks great. Thank’s for making this @NanoDeVice, I can’t wait to play. I’m thinking I’ll print one off and do a shot-glass bingo while I watch.

2 Likes

@ralphsix Thank you for commenting/engaging and keeping the thread alive :grin:

1 Like

Tee hee. You’re welcome! :grinning:

Now to win some bingo! (and an imaginary five bucks, to boot!)

1 Like

lol no problem :+1: I definitely want to make more of these for future shows. This was fun.

2 Likes

These seem fun, have you done them for previous shows?

Nope, I actually never used this community tab until they did the update where the comment sections of shows now lead into the community tab. Since the start of the app I just posted in the comment section of shows. I would’ve done these wayyy earlier if I tried to explore this part of the site lol

2 Likes

I would imagine that doing a Bingo card for Doom Patrol’s second season would be both the hardest and most fun.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing it now. This is a cool idea.

2 Likes

Bingooo! Last row, left to right!
I think all of them are strong predictions:
Someone gets betrayed: Conner
Deathstroke lives…: of course! He’s Deathstroke!
A Titan dies: Hank! Dawn becomes Hawk!
Appearance: Roy!
Donna, Conner or Kory fly: it’s my girl Kory!

This is def fun!! Thanks!! :batman_hv_5:

1 Like

Spoiler alert!

Did anyone have Jason is a Thespian on their card? Cause I didn’t.

1 Like

Spoilers

Summary

In hindsight, Rose working for her dad should have been obvious

1 Like

Yup, since she turned on Slade I think it can fall under ‘someone gets betrayed’ on the bingo card :grin: I’ll update the thread tomorrow with the results.

2 Likes

Spoilers

Would Bruce gets Dick out of Jail technically count if he was imaginary? He did help Dick realize Jericho was alive and motivated him to get out on his own.

1 Like

For sure, luckily the bingo prediction was vague enough as to not specify what version of Bruce lol

1 Like

So far, so good. Still got two more episodes.

3 Likes

Given what Cadmus has done to BB, I’m kinda feeling that the Conner/Cadmus item might get checked as well, especially from the brainwashing standpoint.

We are getting down to the wire on Krypto flying with only 2episodes left. The imaginary money bet is still very much up in the air. I can see Donna & Dawn trying time get Gar, Conner, & Krypto our of Cadmus as a cliff hanger for season 2.