Tis the Season...for a Holiday Party!

@ajm08g I would love to see a Lantern Christmas tree with all the different emotions building one tree! If you don’t know what the emotional Spectrum for Lanterns I highly Suggest every written by Geoff Johns!!! I could teach a GL class just on Geoff Johns writing!

7 Likes

Where do I sign up? :superman_hv_4:

Have to double check and see if his G.L. comics are already added into my reading list, but if they are not I would definitely add them to check out. :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing!!! :joy: I would be very much interested in a GL class!!! :fist:

4 Likes

Well if it’s a Christmas Eve party–and being from an Italian-American family–I would definitely invite Aquaman.

5 Likes

Ok I’m going to go have to make a Video on Green Lantern by Geoff Johns guys . It would definitely help me for me to get Subscribers and likes on the other platform!

4 Likes

so true

4 Likes

I would invite Zatanna and the Flash along with superman and krypto because best boy and batman and his entire family pets involved also Bizarro Harley quinn and poison ivy i would not invite reverse flash lex luthor joker of course and general zod

2 Likes