Thoughts on James Gunn writing Suicide Squad 2?

I heard that if he directs it Jared Leto might not be in it, I really don’t want that to happen😭

1 Like

That’s just speculations and rumors but it is possible. Which would be a shame

My thought on him taking on the script: Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I don’t care for pedophiles.

1 Like

Good then you’re onboard with him writing Suicide Squad

@jokeronparade Let’s not make this a toxic place where we treat conjecture and baseless accusations as fact please. That’s what IGN is for.

1 Like

His GotG was pretty much Marvels suicide squad minus the force to work together parts. So he is the best person for this series and like the villians, he could use some redeeming

1 Like

I think he will do his best.

I’m mostly excited for SS being some kind of reboot from the first Suicide Squad, which I did not enjoy.

Dave Batista for King Shark!

Dear God another one. I literally just saw fighting in the dark, strange romantic feels with Harley and headshot. The heck happened to skitrope or whatever his name was in the first. What else is there to tell

A better movie, maybe?

What else is there to tell? Well gee I don’t know, decades of comicbook stories or original stuff

1 Like

One of the things I saw or read brought up the point that the Suicide Squad isn’t just one group of villains.
The really only constant character is
Amanda Wallace
So they could create a rotating cast of villains

Oops Waller

(Disney/marvel)“oh this guy is terrible for our image!”
(Warner Bros/DC)“Really? What did he do?”
“Wrote something horrible on the internet! Just awful! The internet trolls sent them to me”
“. . . Ok. I mean, these tweets kinda suck now, but then again, does he still do it or has he acted on these old internet message im surprised anyone saw, at all. what is he a jerk off or on set?”
“No, everyone loves him. We thought he was a stand up guy. He stopped year ago!”
“. . .So. I mean no funny business? At all? Are his movies that terrible?”
" No, they smashed the box office and retail sales"
“. . . . And you want him gone?”
“Yes!”
" To us. Your chief competitor. who needs a game changer. Like him."
“Yes!!!”
Looks for cameras. Sees none. “Ok Disney, we’ll do you a REAL solid here. I’m talking HUGE loss. But it’s a good thing I’m in a good mood”

2 Likes

Its a good move. They were absolutely trying to go for a GOTG vibe for SS, so why not get the guy who made that happen and have him work his magic?

Lmao manikdg :rofl::rofl::rofl::ok_hand::metal: