Supergirl
Immortal Men
Plastic Man
Hawkman
Catwoman

1 Like

That Scooby Apocalypse is a good book!

1 Like

I’m a hawkman fan from way back. I’m enjoying the artwork and new twists to his back story.

Justice League
Batman
Detective Comics
Superman
Action Comics
Titans
Teen Titans

1 Like

Flash, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Green Lantern etc…, Justice League, Batman/Detective, Superman/Action, and Wonder Woman are my must haves. Related titles i really just pick up during crossovers.

I would live to see a new Swamp Thing series and I excited for the new Shazam run.

Scrolling in mobile but the comments jump back to the top randomly … just a heads up!

I was hoping for more in Plastic Man run but wasn’t digging it. Anxiously awaiting Batman Damned and Deathstroke/Yogi Bear

2 Likes

Hal Jordan

1 Like

Supergirl & Superman. Both were very solid. Mark andreykos run is my favorite thing coming out of DC atm.

I have been loving red Hood and the outlaws but I Can’t get passed the face change!! I don’t mind the outfit change but am I the only one who wasn’t digging his new haircut?? It looks nothing like Jason Todd!! Still a good story but yea idk…

3 Likes

Can’t wait to read these awesome comics man DC is the best

2 Likes

I am enjoying Catwoman and Detective Comics as well as Batman

Always love me some Hawkman. And it’s really good so far. A lot of necessary healing and organizing of the character going on in a way that celebrates who he is and has been. Well done!

1 Like

Excited for wonder woman

2 Likes

Got Detective, Catwoman (plus Artgerm variant), and Superman this week. It’s going to be a crazy month of releases now that we’re back on a 4 Wednesday month.

2 Likes

Detective Comics 988 was great. Was very happy to have this series get back to its roots.

3 Likes

Wonder Woman, shout to Frison for another excellent cover variant.

1 Like

Supergirl is sooo good ! Loved kyrpto in it

1 Like

Check out plastic man !

2 Likes

Picked up Tec, Wonder Woman, and Red Hood (I already miss the gang)

1 Like