This week's releases Sept 12th.

Lots of new stuff coming out this week, not to mention the launch of DC Universe and Batman Day this Saturday. What are you picking up?

CATWOMAN #3

DETECTIVE COMICS #988

HAWKMAN #4

PLASTIC MAN #4

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #26

SCOOBY APOCALYPSE #29

SIDEWAYS #8

SUICIDE SQUAD #46

SUPERGIRL #22

SUPERMAN #3

THE FLASH #54

THE IMMORTAL MEN #6

TITANS #25

WILD STORM: MICHAEL CRAY #11

WONDER WOMAN #54

65 Likes

It would be cool to see images of the covers included on release days. I like that there’s a thread for this…

2 Likes

Plastic man and Hawkman for sure!

@biggedy - Great feedback! We’ll look to at add it soon

1 Like

This is baller

1 Like

@dcuniverse I have another one for the comment system (mainly because you “@“ me: is there a notification system coming in for any kind of messaging directed towards me, or any new replies to a thread that I’m in?

It is still not loading for me to watch shows

When we the dc universe app?

Wasn’t loading videos for me I used chrome it works but buffers

I’m glad I have access now. I can read comics as the system is gradually booting up. Still waiting for video, though I’m very much looking forward to Batman Day, watching the Superboy television series, and of course my all time favorite Supergirl!!!

Catwoman is fantastic. Joëlle Jones and Artgerm covers? HELLS YES

1 Like

Looking forward to the app on my iphone and on the Roku going live so I can access there as soon as possible too. Good to see something is up and running though

The video’s working fine on PC.

A lot of menus will not fully load. When you scroll through movies, at a certain point the list becomes just 6 movies. This is on the latest Android beta.

Expect more options to be added soon.

I’m totally, completely, and absolutely satisfied :slight_smile: I’m going to Beta binge watch Superbly the TV show until Batman Day. Thank you :wink: And my hands require a break from gaming. Thus, it works out :):innocent: LOL

Superboy, autofill* LOL

Will the comics always be wi-fi download only or will there be an option to just click on an issue and it loads up? I read comics when I’m not home, so having to download everything I want to read is unfortunate. Also, the comics should zoom when turning a device to landscape.

2 Likes

Anybody know when the app will release on devices other than android? Want to watch on my tv but no Roku channel

2 Likes

You can go in settings and turn off wifi only downloads.