This week's releases Sept 12th.

Michael Cray has been a really pleasant surprise.

The Flash #54!

I really dug the Artist in Detective Comics #980

1 Like

I’m loving krypto in the supergirl book, and detective comics was awesome this week!

1 Like

Henry Cavill was also released on this day. Lol.

2 Likes

Wonder Woman was trash. I’ll be glad when Orlando is off of this book.

Hey guys I’ll be reviewing some of these books on my comic book YouTube channel: DarkKnightNation

2 Likes

Where is the app for fire tv?

1 Like

I got Titans #25. I love this series.

1 Like

Picked up all except Scooby & Wildstorm.

Catwoman is amazing! Joelle Jones is one of the best things to happen to Catwoman. Raina Creel is already becoming one of my favorite villains

2 Likes

The Catwoman and Hawkman variant B covers are gorgeous! I really like that Immortal Men and Superman cover too! Loving these stories right now.

1 Like

Hawkman, Superman, and The Flash for me.

Scooby has been a fun read so far!

I’m really digging the Suicide Squad/Aquaman crossover. Williams and Luis are crushing it with creating great character moments along with the high stakes. Harley’s got some great humor, and you can never go wrong when Killer Croc and King Shark involved. Queen Mera ain’t messing around either!

Hawkman has been spectacular so far. I’m really enjoying the way Robert Venditti has been writing him, and I’m always a fan of Bryan Hitch’s art. I’m almost enjoying Carter meeting his past selves more than the big mystery, and I look forward to reading further.

1 Like

No Parenting Feature? What is this Amateur Hour? Can we Please have a Parenting Feature on this? This is for Kids no? I would like to control what they watch or read

2 Likes

Any chance more green lantern comics will be numping aboard?

Red hood Outlaw was a solid read I’m interested to see where it goes.

2 Likes

I picked up the variants for all of my pulls this week. The art has been phenomenal. I am pulling Catwoman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Superman, and Detective from this list.