This Week's DCU Comic Rotation

I PAID for this service because DC called it a UNIVERSE where everything would be available. Now you’re rotating stuff out? of all the lame BS. How much free time do you think I have?

10 Likes

They said in their promotional material that there would be 3000 rotating comics. Complaining about the system is fair, I got my issues. But they never said everything would be available and they specifically said it wouldn’t.

1 Like

Dan I agree with you that it was explained that the titles would be curated and rotated, but the rotations are too fast. That is the complaint of many of the people on here. I don’t know about you, but it was just too hard for me to get through 20 issues in two weeks. I wanted to read the New Teen Titans but there came a point where I realized I was not going to finish before they were to be pulled and I stopped reading. I was disappointed and when you are a new service disappointing your customers is a good way to make it that you never get to be an old service. If you read these boards you know the largest threads are the ones complaining about the comics section. If DC Universe wants to be successful they will make the needed changes to appease this portion of the customer base. I am not upset to the point I am canceling but I do think it needs to be addressed.

14 Likes

I prefer some new comics like rebirth stuff and I don’t mean episodes from 2 years ago.

3 Likes

I cannot express enough how disappointed I am in the lack of content in comics. What happened to the option buy the entire library in October?

1 Like

It’s being removed for something better! TBA

2 Likes