This Week's DCU Comic Rotation

Greetings, friends! Make sure you finish up Identity Crisis, because it will shortly be rotated out on October 1st. Also make sure you’re gearing up to add The New Teen Titans, Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 to your DCU pull list, releasing October 2nd.
This is of course in anticipation of our first original series, Titans! We were able to get an advance screening of the first two episodes last week, and we can’t wait to talk to you about it! :slight_smile:

23 Likes

They make you work on Sunday, man?

3 Likes

… Or is DC Applejack actually four different people you know like Spider-Man and the prowler, or Supergirl and Manhunter??? My my brain is going Cosmic

1 Like

Looks like we finished it up right in time. Thanks @DC_Applejack

4 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that @DC_Applejack wouldn’t be posting on a Sunday if the work of it wasn’t truly enjoyed , thanks for the update friend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. I’m really excited about Titans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What time on October 1st will it rotate out?! And in what time zone? Midnight on the east coast means I need to finish by 9 here in CA.

How long will these comics be up? I’m still trying to finish Death/Funeral/Reign/Return of Superman.

2 Likes

Will any movies other then the Burton Batman movies be rotating out soon?

Will anything stay up long enough for Fire tv/tablet users to use?

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Super helpful

THE JUDAS CONTRACT!!

1 Like

Will New Teen Titans volume 1 be going away?

1 Like

So the complete Vol. 2 and 3 will be up and free for subscribers?

Are these gonna be up for two weeks as well? I work emergency dispatch 50+ hours/week and I don’t really have the time to set everything aside to blow through a bunch of comics because I’m worried about them being gone in a really short amount of time. I signed up for this service expecting some modicum of convenience re:reading comics and its just been a head ache from the gate.

29 Likes

Super helpful!!! Thank you

1 Like

That great some comic book stories are limited edition to read

1 Like

More Teen Titans? SIGN ME UP! Thanks DC!

2 Likes

Safe to say this is how the comic section will always be? Rotating in and out every week or two?

1 Like

Add more Injustice!!!