This Week's DCU Comic Rotation

Has anything been added?

Two to three weeks for some comics? This is ridiculous. Also if someone just signed up now, and wanted to read Identity Crisis, then sounds like it’s tough luck for them. Come on DC, be better than this.

13 Likes

You already taking away things. Not the apps nor website are properly working. How do you expect to keep people here when you have a solid rival on Unlimited. Im starting to regret paying for this. I could have got another couple o deluxe edition that wont go away in just three weeks.

7 Likes

By the way you said QUARTERLY. Everybody heard/read that

2 Likes

@Spider_Jeruselam https://youtu.be/QiNwEl6heIg
Skip to 9:10 they don’t just say quarterly

So they rotating comics ? Wtf.

11 Likes

We should have a library. This is BS

15 Likes

What’s the point of creating lists and favorites if we don’t have access to them?

19 Likes

It’s way too early to be rotating anything out. After 2 or 3 weeks? I dont know of any streaming service that has this tight of restrictions. Think of all the other entertainment options available to us right now. This is unacceptable. If this continues, I’m out!

13 Likes

Removing Identity Crisis after 1-2 weeks is ridiculous. The service hasn’t been live for a month so you aren’t even giving people a chance to understand the service/app and find content let alone actually try it before it is being removed.

19 Likes

Still think notes like that should be posted with the actual comics listings, but glad that there is at least some note on here.

6 Likes

Does the rotation of 13-20 leave on the 15th?

If so that is really annoying as I’m trying to do one a day and won’t finish by then.

3 Likes

Can we get a master thread that gives leaving dates for the service or post them alongside the service?

12 Likes

Nathan maybe we’ll have to start taking a day off like people do to binge on Netflix when the new Marvel series comes out

2 Likes

Any chance Judas Contract is going up??

4 Likes

Lol don el

1 Like

AppleJack, thank you for showing that y’all are listening. For post like these can you change title to be “week of” followed by dates? Otherwise every time I see one I have to check if it’s new or old post. Thanks!

When will 13-20 be pulled? Today or Tomorrow ? I still have a few I need to read.

1 Like

Judas Contract. Put it up.