These Characters Need A Solo Series

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

What really needs to happen to slake our thirst for both Barda and Lashina getting the spotlight is a Barda/Lashina mini.

“Barda/Lashina: Wild Days”

I’d buy it.

4 Likes

This would be brilliant with the right writer. Bring in Dan Jurgens!

6 Likes

One of a very, very small number of writers whom I read anything by.

resumes reading Jurgens’ Nightwing

5 Likes

@Vroom me too. I read about everything by him.

So… I’m probably gonna be alone, but after thinking harder on this topic for a few days, I think I’ve made up my mind.

7 Likes

Jurgens-penned as well, si?

5 Likes

Oh, that would be brilliant. I’d be okay with Wolfman or Ordway taking a shot at it.

6 Likes

I think a Gangbuster book would be good for a new writer to cut their teeth on.

If it does well, maybe that writer could move onto a bigger Superman-related title? :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I hate the status quo they gave Jurgens for Nightwing, but I think he made it readable and often enjoyable!

4 Likes

I agree. I kinda want Gene Luen Yang to write one book with a :00_supergirl: character at all times.

5 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left:

Co-signed.

3 Likes

This could be solid. :+1:

5 Likes

:raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Jurgens makes everything enjoyable. :hugs:

5 Likes

Right? One of my favorite childhood characters. Plus he represents a very underrepresented demographic.

4 Likes

Absolutely. I can see Matt Fraction or Mark Russell doing a great job with him as well.

3 Likes

The Help from Batman Killing Time.

DR. Light/ Kimiko Hoshi. She could make for a fun series about balancing being a single working mom and a superhero.

3 Likes

The backup starts in Teen Titans (2003-) #72 and runs until #82! The trade includes issue 71, which gives a Ravager-focused team story, and Faces of Evil Deathstroke which I really didn’t enjoy.

5 Likes

Nice! I’mma jump into this lickety split. Thx so much for tracking this down for me @millernumber1. :smiley:

4 Likes

Of course! Gotta spread the Ravager love! (Have you read the awesome Priest run of Deathstroke that has a ton of Rose stories? :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

How about the Riddler?

Y’know, I think it would be kind of cool if they did something else in addition to RIDDLER: YEAR ONE…

Oh wait, what’s this…

:smiling_face:

And sold.

Hugo Strange is something I’d want to see too.

You could get a twelve-issue story out of him, I would imagine.

5 Likes