⚔ 🔴 The Zealot Appreciation Thread 🔴 ⚔

Oo, that sounds good! I will break off from the ‘Cats to that tomorrow.

Is Max Faraday related to King Faraday?

4 Likes

That sounds…wait for it…divine.

Nope. Coincidence in last names and no relation.

Although, a new take on Max that does feature him as being related to King would be cool.

4 Likes

Cool, I will check the book out. Thanks, Mr Vroom.

I tip my hat to you in thanks

4 Likes

“No prob, Bob.” :tv: :basketball:

I, and Mr. Lee, thank you in-advance.

4 Likes

1992 zealot by jim lee:

5 Likes

I haven’t read more of Zealot since the last post. I think I have only issue 12 left of the latest series then I guess I’ll start going backwards to the earlier ones. Doesn’t seem like this one is at an ending point so I wonder what’s going to happen

3 Likes

1993 zealot by gary frank:

4 Likes

Not saying I don’t like her huge boobs up there but I am saying I like her current run look more.

3 Likes

WildC.A.T.S (Vol. 1) #14 isn’t digitized on DCUI, and I would guess that it isn’t likely to be anytime soon. The issue was written and drawn by Erik Larsen and features his creator-owned characters from the Savage Dragon series. My feeling is that they’d need Erik’s express permission in order to digitize it. However, I own a physical copy, so here are a couple of Zealot/Grifter images by Larsen:

5 Likes

I read the 95 Zealot 3 issue series by Ron Marz. I thought it was an informative history for Z.

3 Likes

1993 zealot by jae lee:

5 Likes

As a boobs guy, I’ll agree with you in that while the Gary Frank piece is…swell, I like her current look much more.

In fact, it might be my favorite look of Zannah’s because it just looks wild.

Likewise. While my favorite DC thing from Marz is his Green Lantern run, he did a pretty okeyday job with Z’s only solo-starring gig so far.

4 Likes

1995 zealot by joe chiodo:

5 Likes

Some modern Zealot:

By Stephen Segovia in WildC.A.T.S (2023) #2
Zealot Carry

By Leonardo Romero in Birds of Prey (2023) #1

4 Likes

1996 zealot by brian stelfreeze:

4 Likes

If McFarlane made a figure of DODC Zannah, I’d snag 'er to place next to my Infinite Frontier Grifter.

I also wouldn’t mind if McFarlane tapped the well for product from The Wild Storm.

5 Likes

Cool cover of Zealot and Grifter.

4 Likes

Swordplay and smoochin’ in the wonderful WildStorm way…good stuff!

@Chain_Twix, @RG02 and :notes: “the skipper, too!” :notes:, have you read WildC.A.T.S Trilogy (which is available on DCUI), by chance?

4 Likes

I have not, Little Buddy! But I am going to.

2 Likes

Speaking of Mr. Hale, have you seen the ****tastic movie The Giant Spider Invasion?

Its a horrible affair, but made very funny when seen through the MST3K lens, as its one of the best episodes of the show’s Sci-Fi Channel (ah, the days when they weren’t branded as “Syfy”) era.

2 Likes