The Time Has Come: New Badges Arriving on Sept. 1!

Hey @staticshocks, How do I get a Cobblepottery badge? Feel free to DM me.:grin: :penguin_smirkhqtas: :penguin:

4 Likes

Give me one

4 Likes

@Kelex start advanced tutorial

4 Likes

Sure,Why nOT?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @mikezhou49.91241!!!

4 Likes

I like the idea of the new badges, I can’t wait to start earning and displaying them.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @mikezhou49.91241! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

4 Likes

@Kelex start advanced tutorial

3 Likes

or dont…

5 Likes

Hi @Jitsu, any update on how the new badges rollout is going? Will we be seeing them soon? I’m sure you have found some snags along the way that need to be worked out.

8 Likes

We’re still working on getting the automation set up, so that the badges get awarded properly–but it’s taking slightly longer than anticipated. We’ll be sure to keep you all posted in this thread!

10 Likes

Thanks. It’s never as smooth as predicted once you actually get into the code.

9 Likes

You got that right! Thanks for understanding!

9 Likes

Thankyou for asking and Thankyou @Jitsu for the answer, it’ll still be worth the wait. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how to get all the badges :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Oh sweet!

6 Likes

Still no sign of the new badges… but I did manage to snag this rare beauty today!

11 Likes

Cool, Congratulation @HubCityQuestion, I can’t think of anyone but you as a Ambassador, you really deserve it. :grinning:

8 Likes

Hello @Jitsu,
Sorry for asking, is their any update for the badges? :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes