The Suicide Squad (2021) The Hype Begins! Teases, Trailers, Posters & More

6 Likes

6 Likes

I am super hyped about this, but just seems very odd that they decided to roll out the marketing push right now. #RestoreTheSnyderVerse has almost 1.5 tweets, the worst PR interview by an executive surrounding the most hyped DC project after its release… Sounds like they are trying to drown out the Snyder movement…

4 Likes

6 Likes

From what I heard the movie got moved around a lot and weren’t sure about another so he made other commitments to other movies and was busy with those when this one started up so he couldn’t get the time to come back.

5 Likes

King. :purple_heart:

King

9 Likes

SAAAAAAME

Honestly every tweet I see I think the trailer dropped and I get all excited

6 Likes

King Shark looks so ridiculous… which makes it look so awesome.

6 Likes

I’m watching DC’s twitter feed and they just retweeted a number of tweets from members of the main cast and mainstream entertainment news outlets that are teasing the S.S. trailer. They’re all pretty much worded the same- I’m thinking that the trailer’s gonna’ drop very soon. Thinkin’ like 9:ish AM. Now, of course I could be wrong but I know they like to get these things out early in the day so that they can get soaked into the media mix fairly broadly- we’ll just have to see what happens.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I really like that first poster and was hoping to find one for my wall. Google search:
Oof. Hopefully that will change soon.

6 Likes

That was three hours ago! (shout out to all the fellow East Coasters)

4 Likes

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Red Band Trailer is now LIVE!

14 Likes
12 Likes

I didn’t realize how badly I needed another James Gunn movie in my life until this moment :star_struck:

9 Likes

Wow! That trailer was really something, I don’t like how there was as much swearing as there was, but Starro!!!

6 Likes

I kinda predicted Starro from this in the first trailer,

but that does not lower my excitement!

7 Likes

CORRECTION: This whole movie looks utterly ridiculous… which makes it look so, so Awesome!

I didn’t realize how much I was fiending for more Margot Robbie Harley until watching that trailer. I need more of it!!!

12 Likes

I’m was like :scream: when I was watching the trailer

8 Likes

Just watched it with my husband and we both squealed STARRO.

Cannot wait for this movie!

9 Likes