The Suicide Squad (2021) The Hype Begins! Teases, Trailers, Posters & More

with your encouragement, i’m going big!

Summary

8 Likes

There will be!! And you can add any and all fun, rad Squad-things you find! :boom:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/countdown-to-the-suicide-squad/1518623?u=razzzcat

Ps. @biff_pow you look magnificent! :star_struck:

9 Likes

Score! I’ll bring along a Harley blanket and…some hot cocoa in a SS-themed Thermos, along with some Marshmallow Pete marshmallows.

6 Likes

I’m soooooo hyped lol

5 Likes

Well, someone’s fancy.

7 Likes

It’s ok, they are bad guys.

5 Likes

The green lantern corps is hard work.

5 Likes

Hey there! If you’ve got a Task Force X sized itch that needs to be scratched, then this is your stop!

Any official promo material—interviews, merch, etc, that pops up between now and 8/6/2021, DROP IT HERE. :bomb:

Ps. :harleys_crew: You can join Harley’s Crew right HERE.

13 Likes

How excited are you for The Suicide Squad?

• :boom:
  • :boom: :boom:
  • :boom: :boom: :boom:
  • :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:
  • All the splosions!

0 voters

Also, :smirk: Hey, Harley. :diamonds::black_heart:

For anyone who might’ve missed it…somehow.

11 Likes

Some supplemental reading provided by our local community DC Historians at dc-history-club :dc_history_club:

9 Likes

This :star_struck:

11 Likes

Wow! Cant wait!

5 Likes

Hope we get some Bane action :eyes::boom::boom::boom:

4 Likes

Harley fact the DCEU Harley has a tattoo that says “Property of the Joker” In The Suicide Squad trailer the tattoo reads “Property of no one”

11 Likes

DC89 scanning the interwebz for Suicide Squad info like

9 Likes

Pretty stoked for this, just watched the first Suicide Squad again the other day with the kiddo. I have a question for all of our amazing Suicide Squad fans… Do we know why Will Smith isn’t coming back to reprise his role? My kiddo asked me the other night and I’ll admit I don’t follow this as much as I should, so I wasn’t sure of the answer.

7 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes