The Suicide Squad (2021) The Hype Begins! Teases, Trailers, Posters & More

Don’t Get Too Attached.

BEWARE- This way be SPOILERS!

:red_square: RED BAND TRAILER: Watch here :point_down:t3: :red_square:

Please secure your seatbelts and get those arms and legs inside the vehicle- the hype roller coaster for THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2021) is getting ready to ride! Consider this your definitive destination for everything you need to prime the pumps for the release date of 2021-08-06T07:00:00Z!

click click click :roller_coaster:

JUST DROPPED!

New teaser one-sheet team (now with more King Shark! ) & character posters :kinghsark_grinhqtas: :

:bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

“I have loved the character of Harley Quinn since she debuted as an animated character. It was my privilege bringing her to life in all her nutso glory.” - JG

:shark: :shark::shark:

" In case you’re wondering who that shark is…Sly Stallone as King Shark." - JG

:star2: :star2: :star2:

“And, no, Capaldi Army, I haven’t forgotten you guys either. Peter Capaldi as The Thinker.” - JG

:red_circle: :large_blue_circle: :yellow_circle:

“What’s it feel like being a punchline?” I :heart: Polka Dot Man." - JG

:gun: :gun: :gun:

“BLOODSPORT, a role I wrote especially Idris Elba, an actor I had never met.” -JG

:dove: :dove: :dove:

“And you know I love Peacemaker, who wants peace at any cost, no matter how many people he needs to kill to get it.” - JG
:rat: :rat: :rat:

“Ratcatcher 2 played by Daniela Melchior.” - JG

:bone: :bone: :bone:

"‘What do we put in the background of Weasel’s poster?’ Me: ‘Kibble?’ Actual conversation.
Sean Gunn as Weasel, the most f*ed up supervillain ever depicted on screen." - JG

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

"No lie, Viola Davis is so scary as Amanda Waller I was afraid to give her acting notes on set."-JG

:dart::dart::dart:

“What’s a James Gunn movie without a damn Rooker getting in the way of everything? Savant.” - JG

:boom:BAM!:boom: 2021-03-25T07:00:00Z

2021-03-25T07:00:00Z James Gunn dropped this pulp-tastic stunner of a poster, with an additional promise of this lil’ thing dropping 2021-03-26T07:00:00Z:

Are you as stoked as we are for THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2021)? Did you find any other tease-worthy tidbits in the wilds of the internet? Drop those bombs in the comments below! :bomb:

36 Likes

jumps around excitedly, both for the trailer and in hoping that McFarlane might use tomorrow (Friday) as the time to show off his figures for The Suicide Squad

13 Likes

Can’t wait!!!
Here’s a leaked set photo if that’s any help :arrow_down:

15 Likes

Woah a trailer tomorrow. That awesome™:+1:.

And Stallone in the car. Wonder who he is :thinking:

9 Likes

hype intensifies

11 Likes

I like that poster, it has a '70s feel to it. I’m cautiously optimistic. I’m hoping this is a better SS than the last, which I really disliked. When we did the WAL a couple months ago, I realized it had grown on me as a movie. I didn’t hate it as much as I had, but still wasn’t thrilled. Also, I loved the first GG, but didn’t like the second. I’m not a huge Gunn fan.

9 Likes

Don’t tell anyone, but…

looks around, then leans in

He’s reprising his role of Judge Dredd. Turns out his Dredd movie is part of the DC movie multiverse.

10 Likes

Interesting​:thinking:

6 Likes

Would you care to buy some oceanfront property in Ohio? :wink:

I’m kidding about Stallone. I have no idea what he’s doing there (although I do remember reading something about him a while back).

Fun Fact: DC did publish a Judge Dredd comic in 1995. So, if you wanted to, you could consider Judge Dredd an Elseworlds movie and then imagine he somehow ends up on the Squad. Head canons, afterall.

10 Likes

i feel like i need to get dressed up for this!

7 Likes

I had a feeling it was a joke. Just playing along :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

And that Ocean front property sound great I’ll take it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Alrighty! That’ll be two Suicide Squad-branded Soders, please! :joy:

suddenly wants a Suicide Squad-themed tie-in beverage

7 Likes

This movie looks like a bunch of fun. I can’t wait to see it. I feel like the huge cast indicates there are going to be casualties. The original movie was very disappointing in that regard.

7 Likes

Holy $%^& !! 3 days in a row of awesome DC news coming at us

Wonder when that Green Lantern show cast news pops off :eyes:

9 Likes

You will at least want to be sitting down :chair:

7 Likes

9aadb9ced89186e12bd55416d286aff3

14 Likes

Sweet, I’ve been building a :harleys_crew: Suicide Squad thread* and this will be a nice addition. :sunglasses:

*coming s​:eyes:n

10 Likes

White tie? Tails? :face_with_monocle: I approve.

6 Likes

Holy ****! Hal’s seen better days, and without the fist of Jonah Hex at his head.

9 Likes

Is there a place I can plop down in a comfy lawn chair to get in line for this? I’ll bring snacks and beverages.

6 Likes