The Speed Force October 2021 Run Log

Live sp:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:ky. Run sp:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:ky.

Username Date Sport Distance Time Emoji
@msgtv 01-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_man: 4.15 m :dc:
@keath 01-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_man: :crescent_moon: 2.4 m 22:13 :slightly_smiling_face:
@msgtv 02-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_man: 4.1 m :dc:
@stefanie.m 02-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_woman::city_sunrise: 2.08m 19.33 :flash_hv_5:
@msgtv 03-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_man: 4.1 m :dc:
@keath 04-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_man: :crescent_moon: 2.4 m 22:20 :jack_o_lantern:
@SteveTrevor2.0 02-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_man::deciduous_tree: 11.3 m 2:54:27 :cake:
@stefanie.m 04-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_woman::city_sunset: : 3.39m 34.50 :hot_face:
@msgtv 05-Oct-2021 :running_man: 4.1 m :dc:
@msgtv 06-Oct-2021 :running_man: 3.5 m :dc:
@keath 06-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_man: :crescent_moon: 2.4 m 22:54 :pinching_hand:
@keath 08-:jack_o_lantern:ct-2021 :running_man: :cloud_with_rain: 2.4 m 22:05 :sneezing_face:
3 Likes

1 :jack_o_lantern:ct 4.15
2 :jack_o_lantern:ct 4.1
3 :jack_o_lantern:ct 4.1
5 oct 4.1
6 Oct 3.5

4 Likes

Going to need to find a new track soon…

@pmoslice are you passed season 2 on zom run?

4 Likes

My running BFF and I went to some trails we haven’t run on together in years to celebrate my 50th birthday. At one point in my life it would have been a 50 mile or 50 k run to celebrate, but nowadays 11 miles was more than enough. The trails were typical New England rocks and roots, the foliage was on the edge of turning, and it was a nice cool morning. Good stuff.

It might have bothered me that I have two friends who are still running 100 milers in their 60’s, but recently our ultrarunning community got together and I found that apart from those two guys in their 60’s, my friend and I are about the only ones who are still able to run at all, so I guess now I am just glad we are able to get out there and get in the miles we can. And, if I’m being honest with myself, after finishing up the run I had zero desire for more, and she doesn’t either. We actually laugh about how stupid we were in our youth.

Anyone, enough complaining from this cantankerous old man. I still managed to tire out a 9 year old at my birthday party so I guess I’m doing okay. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

My concession to age is that I don’t time anything anymore. Paying attention to time makes me want to run faster, I run faster, I get injured. So, and now the back of my right knee has bugged me for more than a couple of weeks. It’s getting better slowly. My solution, I just keep running.

5 Likes

@stefanie.m I am up to season 3 episode 5. But I haven’t been running consistently enough to actually be at that level. I have to lower the distance to something more manageable.

3 Likes

@SteveTrevor2.0 I’ve just celebrated my 43rd and my last run I struggled to compete 5K so I think your in excellent condition and an inspiration
#rungoals

3 Likes

Thanks! Honestly, it’s just great to still be out there. Not a lot of people our age who can still put in any miles at all!

3 Likes