The Speed Force is a new club (assuming I remember to edit this topic after we’ve been around the block a few ), so I’m looking to shape it based on what people want … Consider this the feedback and request thread! (Looking to say hello and introduce yourself, maybe ask a question? Head on over to The Speed Force Club Directory thread.)
This is more about planning for the future. What do you want to see more of? Less of? Got a brilliant idea for an event? Share it here.
- “Major” monthly events: what distance(s) do you prefer? Shorter 5k or 10k events, longer half or full marathons, or events tied to frequency or consistency?
- Would you be interested in shorter challenges within the month? Like a weekly series of shorter runs to keep you going, overlapping a longer or more difficult monthly challenge?
- Any sprinters? With the
2020 OlympicsGames of the XXXII Olympiad coming up, maybe logging some time at the track might be fun?
- What other sports are represented?
- What about real world events? Most of the running world is still virtual this year, so we have some time to plan, but with the registration for Venture Endurance’s Justice League Run Series opening recently, the chance to do virtual teams is in front of us. These events cost money (but have real world swag), but if there’s enough interest, we could join our Wonder Twin powers on.
- What do you want out of a comic book themed running club? Aside from superpowers, obvs.