The Search for the Sexiest Man in the DC Universe: The Finals

HOW IS NIGHTWING NOT IN THIS? Artists go out of their way to show us Dick’s butt on the regular! He was the hottest Spyral agent, the cutest Robin (the pixie boots!), and is, literally, a trapeze artist. (Insert joke about awkward sex positions with a trapeze artist here.)

And who the heck opened a window and let Kite-Doofus fly in? Of the options given, I’d say Slade is the sexiest. He’s a hot silver daddy. But I can’t vote for a villain, so I guess Tim gets my vote. But Grayson was robbed.

2 Likes

They really should’ve put “other than Nightwing” in the title or said “second sexiest” or something, because Nightwing not being in it is the entire joke and the reason the poll exists, but people keep asking this question.

10 Likes

She knows.

12 Likes

Initially was going to vote for Tim, but I saw Kite-man and had no other choice. ~ for you Ivy :green_heart:

11 Likes

I guess that Nightwing got Waaaaay to much attention last year (which I suppose is fair) and the guys who run this wanted to give others a chance.
Just think of it as Dick wanting to take a break from things. I’m going with a the theory that Dick put Jason’s name in as a joke.

8 Likes

I am in the minority. 7% of us see the true beauty in Deathstroke.
It was hard between him, and Tim, but I ended up with him.

6 Likes

Voted for Jason, Tim is great but too young. Deathstroke is way too bad. Kite-man is funny but I think his whole schtick is not winning at anything.

5 Likes

This is not the most flattering picture of Tim. Let us never forget his undying heroism!

4 Likes

Hell yes. I think the romance between Kite man and Ivy is DCs greatest love story of all time.

3 Likes

Kite man and Ivy’s romance is one of the greatest love stories of our time.

3 Likes

Do it Kiteman! You are the Greatest!

yes, Deathstroke (slade) is my picture, but All of his Votes should go to Kiteman

Hell Yeah

6 Likes

I have 4 words.

Kite-Man, Hell Ya

4 Likes

harley quinn tv show

1 Like

Y’all are calling Kite-Man sexy when his name is CHARLES BROWN he’s literally just a peanuts reject

4 Likes

Peanuts rejects can be hot… oh what’s wrong with me. Anyway, welcome to the community!

5 Likes

This pretty much sealed my vote for him. It’s hilarious he’s even included. His name is actually Charles Brown!?!?!?? LMAO!!! Harley’s cartoon is fantastic, it deserves every little bit of love it gets, even if this is a sarcastic nod.

I like both Tim and Jason so that choice would’ve been difficult.

5 Likes

It would be BEYOND awesome if this poll gets mentioned in season 2 of the new Harley cartoon.

6 Likes

How is Kite Man not crushing this poll?

7 Likes

Because have you seen Jason? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

He might have issues but I truly think Jason is a good person and would take good care of whoever his significant other is. Therefore I chose Jason.

And he’s hot as heck. That too, he’s super hot.

7 Likes