The Search for the Sexiest Man in the DC Universe: The Finals

Sorry to say, but I voted Jason. However, Kite man was a DEFINITE second, and I think he’s actually currently in second place, soooo :man_shrugging: :kite:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. Your profile pic is shway.

2 Likes

Thanks! Terry is my fave character in all of DC. Along with Brainiac 5. It felt most appropriate! I don’t normally comment/reply but I had to cast my vote for Tim. He tends to get ignored these days in comparison to the other Batkids.

3 Likes

@Kon-El, I can’t remember if it’s you or someone else who loves Tim. But I found another fan!

3 Likes

@wrapto.39085 @Behemoth

I do love Tim! He doesn’t get the love. It’s like he’s the red-headed stepchild nowadays…but we all know who the real redhead is…

@#$%&! Todd!

Edit: I actually don’t dislike Todd, so everyone play nice.

3 Likes

I like Tim, but tbh he’s perpetually between 15 and 17 in my head. I know this isn’t true for everyone, but for me, it’s hard to make the mental shift to considering him for the hottest man in the DCU! Plus, again, I’ve been crushing on Jason since I was a teenager, myself, soooo… sorry, Tim! Perhaps another time.

6 Likes

For sure had to go with my boy Kiteman! :eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Kite-Man for the win

4 Likes

Kite Man. HELL YEAH.

3 Likes

Kite Man Hell Yeah Cant wait for Harley Quinn S2

3 Likes

Red Hood is independent
Slade is as well but too old
Kite Man is kinda a pervert, Harley Quinn
Tim Drake is pretty good too

2 Likes

Good to see you again! This campaign was created to give our pal Nightwing a break from the bachelor action- in case you missed it, Nightwing won a 6-week event called Meta Madhouse last year, in which he beat out 64 other characters! So never fear, Nightwing gets his love around here <3 We just thought it was time to give someone else a chance ;p

5 Likes

why Kite man tho? i mean if we are gonna do a background character why not more well known C listed villain. I’m also kinda sad that we didn’t have a character like Hawkman or sinestro for hunks or daddies. Not gonna lie the idea that we have an entire voting section called “Daddies” made me laugh so hard it made my abs ache

1 Like

It was so hard for me to choose between Jason and kite man but I had to go with Jason but wow both are hunks hell yeah

5 Likes

Jason is still a wee lad in my heart. We need a man. A Kite-Man.

6 Likes

How did kite man get here again?

2 Likes

He flew in unawares. Believe it or not, he was floating on air.

8 Likes

Heck yeah, he did!

2 Likes

I have to reluctantly respect this :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Kite-Man ftw

3 Likes