The Search for the Sexiest Man in the DC Universe: The Finals

February is the month of romance here at DC Universe, and as we enter its final week, the time has come to follow our hearts to our one truest love. After a well-earned sabbatical by perennial favorite Dick Grayson, the most desirable pretty boys, hunks, and daddies have all been vying for the prestigious title of Sexiest Man in the DC Universe. We’ve been presenting this year’s eligible crop to you week by week for your objective judgment, and the results are in: from the Pretty Boys bracket, your favorite is the ravishing Red Robin we know as Tim Drake. From the hoard of hunks, you overwhelmingly chose Jason Todd, the sexiest man to ever don the Red Hood (unless you’re Harley Quinn). And from DC’s dreamy daddies, your selection was… Deathstroke the Terminator? Well, okay. We’re not here to yuck any yums.

But rounding out the cast for our final bracket will be one wild card slot, chosen off-menu by our collective Community from the available bachelors who didn’t make the initial roster- to find out who, you’ll have to VOTE in the final poll right here! :white_check_mark:

You can take a deeper look at each of our finalists in today’s News article.

Let us know who you voted for in the comments below!

12 Likes

I have two words:

Hell no.

8 Likes

Or just, y’know, look at the image on the thread.

7 Likes

Vote for Jason confirmed

10 Likes

The one who isn’t a psychopath or annoying meme 2020!

3 Likes

I mean, Jason’s obviously going to win, but you guys can’t possibly comprehend how proud of all of you I will be if Tim takes it instead.

14 Likes

I finally voted with the majority for the 1st time. As of now at least. I never look b4 I vote & after I do it’s never the leading vote getter. I know it just started but I went Jason Todd & he was leading.

4 Likes

To me, Tim’s the one you want your kid to date. Jason’s the one you want a wild night out with.

10 Likes

I have to admit I was tied between Jason and Kite Man for a minute. :laughing:

8 Likes

Jason is my favorite but man I want Kite-Man to win

14 Likes

Why is Jason first?! That man has More issues Than a comic book Store

4 Likes

And where the hell (yeah) did kiteman come from!

6 Likes

Issues are sexy I guess – at least when packaged with six-pack abs.

6 Likes

Nonono, it’s myyysteerious

8 Likes

I’m sure he thinks he is – as mysterious and as alluring as the wind blowing through the Gotham sky, where he will show you a whole new world…

7 Likes

Voted for Kite Man since my baby daddy ain’t gonna win. Oh Deathstroke. Oh I would love to stroke… never mind -fans self- did someone turn the heat up in here? Also if this was real:

Midnighter would win!!! Yeah, I’m mad about it :wink:

10 Likes

You guys are making me pick between Jason & Slade, rude. :unamused::joy:

7 Likes

How did Kite-man sail into this?
Since Nightwing is on sabbatical I shall give my vote to his brother.

7 Likes

Lol I was not expecting Kite Man to crash the competition at the last minute.

12 Likes

19 Likes