The Riddler Has Escaped!

:sparkles:!𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖕 𝖙’𝖓𝖔𝕯:sparkles:

We at the League appreciate all of your cooperation, but I assure you there is no need to panic. The Riddler’s escape was unexpected, but we would never allow an escapee to threaten any Superhero’s peoplehood.

You are perfectly safe.

We are launching an investigation into The Riddler’s whereabouts and hope to have answers very soon.

Thank you for your vigilance.

-̷̨͕̭̤̺͈̖̼̣̓͛̃̐̔̀ ̴̻̖̲̦̙̝͉̆͝s̶̗͉̞̩͋̈́̾ï̶̢͔͉͓̘̳̪̑̊̍̊̏̍̋ ̵͈̹̲͚̞̹́̄̒͐͜͜r̷̘̗͈͔̦̍̎̈̐͑ȇ̵̝̦̐̕͘ḻ̵͇̇̅̄͆́̓̃̕d̶͍̯̝̪͙̂̋̾̏̈́͌͝d̵̓̃̉̑͐̐̆̕͝ ͖͔̲͇͍͍̼̒i̵̺̩̦̹͙̅͋̅̈́̀̀̕͝R̴̨̟͔̙͚̞̣̺̭͋͜ ̴̤̞͚̩̹̰̜͙̹̐̐̕e̸̛͉͇͉̲̳̗̾͂ẖ̷͎̘̜̈́̐̑̀̄̓̚͠͠T̸̛̖̳͔̥̏̒͒̾̕͘ ̶̡̙̼̞̺̭͍̤̐̐̌͝.̵͈̤̣̟́́͂͗͑̓̿̾̆͐k̷͇̖̗̥̞̘͚͓̲̱̏̽e̵̡̪̤̜̲͖̰͒̊̕e̵̲̼̾̂́̍͑̾͝͝w̴̓ ̡̛̥̪̪̹̈́͂̋̈͌͑͘ ̸̰̃̄̊̀̈̋ṯ̷̹̲̯̼̉̽͂̒̾͝x̵̂̂̇̈͜e̸̦̹͙̫̮̋̍̉͆̂͜͜͝ṇ̴̨̹̙̥̪̪͎̫̳̿ ̵̹͙̬̗̩̼̖̋͑́͜͜é̸͉̪̟͔̜ṯ̶̡̰͔̓a̶̖̫̤̖̫̲̞͝d̵̛̛̜̥̮͒͛́͘ṗ̸̙̦̠̩̯̗͎͇͐̀͌̾̎͒͒͋U̶ ̻̬̈́̔̎͌͗͊͋̍̀̚ ̷͚̍̉.̸̨̧͕̟̖͉͖͇̮̲͛͊̈́̌̒̓̚͝͠è̵̛͉̳̹͉̲̥̜̈̃̚͜r̷̘̫̩̅̏͝o̷̰̞̦͉̱͓͖̠̩̅̈́̅̀̏̎̃̚͝m̵ ̧̺͕͙̇̉̐̀̏̀͌͆̕ ̴̨̤̼̠͍̾̉́͝y̶̡͔͖̪̬̭̼̰̞͑̀̀̕͘̚͠a̵̡̨̛̪̼̙̜̙͈̎̓̒̋̓̈́̄͂͠s̶̨̲̯͇̾ ̷̳̘͝ṱ̵̛̪͍̅̽̌́̅͠͝’̷̗͋̉̑͂͛̃̌͗͠n̵̜̼̘̤̫̠̿̌̊̐͘ͅą̴̨̡̛̠̤͓̈́͆̀̾̊̒ͅc̵̆̓́̒̊̓̈͠͝ ̢̢̫̪̞̭͈̣̀ ̶͖̥̖͆͋̍̀̌̒͌͘Ỉ̸̧̗͈̩͕͈̪̬̖̬

5 Likes

This is a trick, I’ve seen it in League #11.

Applejack and Zatanna killed Riddler by poisoning the food delivered to his cell and are now attempting to cover it up.

The mods have gone dark and are cannibalizimg each other, A-Jack and Z are taking over the world!!!

5 Likes

WAIT… I just decoded Zatanna’s message, looks like Riddler’s consciousness was uploaded digitally, there for hacking Zatanna’s accounts & leaving the encoded message which says: “More updates next week -The Riddler”

They may have killed the Riddler but he lives on through Zatanna’s account hehe XD

That guy was always so SMRT!!!

5 Likes

I can’t tell if the corrupted looking message has an “is-” at the end or not…

5 Likes

So, there’s an update next week? Cool.

I bet Ed’s at home…washing his tights.

4 Likes

“I can’t say more. Update next week. The Riddler is.”

Sounds like a mystery to me. I need my thinking hat and some Scooby snacks.

2 Likes

Looks like he fell into the Matrix

2 Likes

i have no idea what’s happening, but i love it. you all keep parsing clues, i’m going to buy a bunch of cakes in case the Riddler hid a phone in one.

4 Likes

No great loss, I hope the booger brained bozo never comes back.

3 Likes

Oh, he’s all right? I’ll cancel the Amber alert.

2 Likes

Enjoying the mystery. Looks next week it continues. Cool

1 Like

Typo looks like

1 Like

“The Riddler is,” huh? I have to run right now, but somebody check JLA: Rock of Ages.

1 Like

“What’s lighter than a feather, but can not be held long?”

My interest

2 Likes

@harley acceptable answer, but not correct.

@harley.333’s breath

2 Likes

Correct. Ed said this one in gotham.

Man I really miss the fun four month ago! And the Riddler is still missing!