The Riddler Has Escaped!

Quick! Somebody call Kermit!

2 Likes

Riddle me this boys, and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll

4 Likes

I ate his arm

Sorry

1 Like

Oh, has Eddie flown the coop again? That guy sure knows how to puzzle his way out of some tough situations. I would say that I’ll keep an eye out, but those doo-gooders over in the Justice League have gotten involved, so I’m gonna step aside and focus on sprouting a new plan…oops, I meant plant to grow. :wink:

5 Likes

I think he’s in the upside down.
Ok I might have put him there.

I thought maybe I might find a hint in his Encyclopedia entry, but nothing there… hmm…

1 Like

Maybe there’s clues in a TV show or a comics comment section.

2 Likes

I’ve been checking! Not in any of the obvious comment sections… but he’s got to be somewhere.

Wait! Applejack said “Remain vigilante.” What if that’s not a typo?

2 Likes

Nope… not lurking in any of the comments for Vigilante (1983-) or Vigilante: Southland. Damn, I thought I was onto something.

3 Likes

Already checked Riddler’s Villains Month issue, and his issue of Joker’s Asylum… all the links in the new News posts seem to go where they’re supposed to…

2 Likes

I think I encountered a man fitting the Riddler’s description earlier. It was strange. He was rambling something about not being sure how to spell his own name. Something about it being sometimes spelled “Nigma” and other times “Nygma”. Then he said that his name wasn’t even “Nygma” at all, it’s Nashton. Truly an enigmatic fellow. A man of many names.

1 Like

“Minor villain???”

2 Likes

I thought “partial to green” might be a clue, so I checked the comments on the Swamp Thing show and his first comic appearance, but no dice. Not sure if Pretty.Poison.Bombshell’s plant reference is tied in and I should keep looking, or if that’s just Ivy being Ivy.

It’s also possible that the mods are just telling us he couldn’t give us any riddles today, but I feel like they’d just say that if it were the case.

4 Likes

No backwards message hidden in Zatanna’s post, either.

2 Likes

Maybe the R iddler just needed a Starbucks or something. I mean, if the Riddler were being nefarious, you’d think there would be riddles, and giant props drawn by Dick Sprang.

4 Likes

Dug through the various Swamp Thing comic series a little more closely, checking all the first issues and Batman guest appearances. Zilch. I’m thinking this lead is a dead end.

1 Like

@BatJamags Nothing in The Green Team: Teen Trillionaires, either.

1 Like

I missed him last week. Now he’s missing this week? We have to find him.

1 Like

“Fascinating”

1 Like