The Raven Love Thread 🖤💜

Just thought some people might like a place to discuss the character Raven and show love for the character.

6 Likes

Raveeeeeeeeen! :0_raven:

My love for her began as just a kid in 2003 … this will always be my favorite rendition of her ever!

My favorite episodes of the '03 series are all the ones centered around her. Her arc with Trigon is what I immediately gravitate towards when I do my rewatches here and there.

5 Likes

The Teen Titans show of the 2000s was probably my go-to cartoon show. Raven was a favorite of mine!

1526994dff79d7ea446397036772

5 Likes

That was another great episode! I loved her babysitting the kids … it felt sort of “filler” in the Brotherhood of Evil arc but had a lot of wholesome moments for her. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I remember the episode where Beast Boy and Cyborg go into Raven’s dimension and see multiple versions of her. That was a fun episode!

3 Likes

I’m here for this! Rae Rae is my third most fave comic character OAT and I’m very happy for this thread. Thx @EDT! :smiley:

RaeRae
:purple_heart: :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

3 Likes

What can I saaaaay except YOUR WELCOME!

And now Raven is crossing dimensions to slap me for my Moana reference. I regret nothing!

Raven_Earth-Teen_Titans_002

2 Likes

Nah- you’re good. It was a spiffy reference. :smiley: She’s probably just over it with Trigon and needs some space to decompress.

3 Likes

I love Raven! I am glad to see that so many people appreciate her.

4 Likes

Fully purged Rae Rae

images

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

BBRae

4 Likes

That is one of the best love songs of all time. It is too cute.

4 Likes

Has anyone read this Raven graphic novel? Is it worth checking out?

2 Likes

IKR? I love it. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

It’s super good- read it last year. Fantastic representation of Rae Rae in her teen years. :+1:

3 Likes

One of the reasons why I love TTG Raven so much is that when she has her hood down you can see that her facial features are very closely paired with Wolfman and Perez’s original vision of her, sans long hair:

Rae Rae Fun Fact here:

Annnddd dancin’ Rae Rae here :smiley:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

3 Likes

One of my fave things about her hair (maybe in TTG, but TT03 definitely did this) was that it was designed to look like a raven’s wings in silhouette, I think. It was so cool to see the raven “spread its wings” when her hair floated up.

2 Likes

Agreed. :+1:

4 Likes

I remember one moment from the 2000s shiw where Raven loses it a bit and begins to swallow Dr. Light in shadows. When she regains control and releases him, dude was in the fetal position and mumbling to himself. Jee-zus man!

3 Likes