The Modern Age Superman Club Week 1: The Adventures Begin!

I picked it up at Giant Eagle. I am sure it is at most grocery stores in the dairy/creamer section.

2 Likes

Giant Eagle, you say? I don’t believe those are around these parts.

Also, I bet a cool New Genesis nickel that Big Barda would shop there.

I’ve looked for that creamer at Target, but no dice.

I was at the food jobber last night, but of course I didn’t remember to look for CTC in a Bottle until I got home. D’oh! :confounded:

makes mental note to look for bottled CTC at Walmart when he next darkens their entryway

If Golden Grahams-flavored creamer ever comes along…batten down the hatches Highfather, because I would chug that like The Third Kryptonian.

realizes the simile above makes little to no sense, but wanted to toss a tip of the hat towards The Third Kryptonian story all the same

2 Likes

Get out of my book! Right after I read your response I read this in Back In Action.

3 Likes

:notes: I’m just talkin’ bout Busiek! Kurt! Busiek!

He’s a bad mutha- :notes:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t describe most ice creams as “meaty,” but I know there are some exceptions.

52 became a staple DC number in 2006, with the launch of the series “52” — named for being an ambitious weekly series that would run for a full year, or 52 issues. (It was a concept inspired by the then extremely popular TV series, 24.) It was cemented in 2011 with the launch of “The New 52,” where DC ambitiously launched 52 new titles all starting from issue 1.

3 Likes

There you go, @D4RK5TARZ! HCQ answered your query like that!

snaps fingers, Addams Family-style

As for “meaty”, I use that to describe things that are hearty, or substantive.

While I haven’t been to Baskin-Robbins in a good 20 years or longer, I remember a meaty bowl (suck it, cones!) of their Bubble Gum-flavor iced creme as being a culinary gift from the New Gods. One that was worthy of Highfather’s aglets, and then some.

2 Likes

Inspector Henderson made his debut in the Superman radio show in the 1940s. He was also in the George Reeves tv show. His first comics appearance is Action Comics #440 in 1974.

4 Likes

Hmm, I wonder if that fandom site was saying first appearance because of the status quo?

3 Likes

Probably his first Post-Crisis appearance.

2 Likes