❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

I want to say I’ve seen people ask if he stole it from Bane.

8 Likes

I think that Crane’s in on this in some way too. If he can make a fear toxin it stands to reason that he could make an anti-fear toxin as well.

9 Likes

I was have similar thoughts with that. Or the fear toxin concoction as mentioned.

8 Likes

But forgot about the body swapping now it makes even more sense​:thinking:

8 Likes

That was my theory. Especially since there is an episode BTAS s4,
(The New Batman Adventures) specifically about this, in which Batman and Robin have to save Gotham from Scarecrow’s new experiment with Anti-fear or Fearless toxin, which we learn can be even more dangerous than original fear toxin
. To me it would fit because its not a new concept that DC has had.

8 Likes

Agreed. Yep. :+1:

8 Likes

I will say it has been a looooonnnng week of waiting for episode 4. I noticed you on the WAL thread (cause I wanted to see the reactions) and I know yall only watched 1 & 2, so I will avoid discussing 3 if you are waiting for the WAL, but once again, you guys will not be disappointed!

7 Likes

Have already watched episode 3 (you’re right- it was amaze! :smiley:), but I’m still gonna’ WAL it with the peeps. :+1:

8 Likes

I might join in if I am able to, at least through chat for ep 3. In my time its usually around 8 to 9 pm so I gotta spend time with the family, but as long as I know which part yall are at I will post my held in thoughts. I actually did that with the BoP WAL last year and the first episode of The Flight Attendant :laughing:

7 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

@NYJt3- IKR?

8 Likes

Talkin’ bout that cookin’ from the kitchen ya’ll . . .
x1341

Drizzle and serve . . .
x1344x1345

No re-heating instructions necessary . . .
x1346x1347

:upside_down_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
#suppertime

9 Likes

This is making me hungry :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

that drizzle :drooling_face:

7 Likes

:notes: Who made the sauce? :notes:

Brought to you by the JT School of Curraninary Arts.

9 Likes

tumblr_pnl9rfGRPW1wzvt9qo1_500

YES!

9 Likes

I don’t think I’ve shared this at all, but I got a Red Hood teddy bear that I use for emotional support:

Since I’m ready to watch the new episode, he’s gonna watch it with me, because boy this season is full of em.

15 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Jason Todd is a longtime favorite of mine. For all that I complain… frequently… incessantly… when I feel like creators miss the point of the character, it’s only because I really, truly, dearly care about him. Love to see this thread!

10 Likes

I was wondering if you would show up.

9 Likes

Such a cute teddy bear! How did you find it?

9 Likes