❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

Yep. I loved Arkham Knight Genesis, especially since Dexter Soy did the art for it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Sooo sorry I missed Jason T.'s B-Day LadyBat :bat:. Pleez accept this super awesome pic of him that I found at Deviant Art as consolation.

Happy Belated B-Day Jason!

10 Likes

Thank you LadyBat! And no worries, the Lovin Jason Todd thread is a 24/7 party here, because in my house thats how long Lovin Jason Todd Hour goes on for. I just decided to open up the thread on his birthday to kick off the party, but its all here to stay.

8 Likes

Yay! :smiley: :+1: :ttns_gif_jason2:

9 Likes

This is an Easter egg from Batman Arkham VR.

How to find: Find the music box in Wayne Manor and pick it up, you will find this picture underneath it.

Also, Jason Todd has nice handwriting confirmed!

11 Likes

Also, sharing this article one last time on here. This has some interview questions with Curran Walters, you will have to zoom in to read:

8 Likes

I was messing around in that game yesterday and found that Easter egg

Also Arkham knight Bruce smiling is scary.

8 Likes

Now that I see it, you’re not wrong. I’m… usually distracted by something else :grin:

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday, Jason Todd! To make up for being slightly late, here is a wonderful collection of gifs:

giphy
red-hood-ready-to-fight
giphy (27)
tumblr_8c2db95ded31f82805d5ad7794473d1a_5c0e88e5_500
tumblr_mb54ehQ2MJ1r4jopqo2_500

10 Likes

Very beautiful work @Shayera.Hol :clap:🥲

tumblr_b55baff5fd9dd670016373855509ae04_d3fb2cb9_250

10 Likes

Jason Toddler… how could I forget Jason Toddler! The most adorable version ever!

I love lil babies and kids, this version is my actual weakness! (I’m also pretty sure that if I had a kid, they would turn out just like this)

tumblr_01886234cf1b345b5914dbc07525466c_e0fb0ce1_400

15891636354946065276671581957918_2578290018218073

This last one is my favorite :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Good morning the wonderful people of TLJTT!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

9 Likes

Hello @DC89!

FD98C5ED-992A-4006-BD57-92D9FDEF157C

redhood

8 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I have a theory regarding Jason’s ‘resurrection’.

titans-season-3-first-look-teaser

8 Likes

Ooooooooooh…

Now this is something I have yet to hear about.

Wanna spill me some tea?

giphy

7 Likes

When Star is looking at the video footage from the Gotham Morgue with BG she experiences another tremor. These tremors all have one thing in common- a purplish-blue colored wisp that acts as a catalyst for the experience. Kommand’r has shown in season 2 that she can possess the bodies of anyone she chooses, and based on the liberties that the Titans writers room has been taking with established characters’ back stories, perhaps they’ve given her the ability to bring people back to life as well. I think she’s brought Jason back from the dead.

9 Likes

That’s a really good theory. It never would have occurred to me. The only theory I had so far was Jason’s “venom” syrum… project thingy. Curran actually admitted in an interview that they never call it venom specifically, but it does enhance his strength and helps him push past his mental blockage in that moment.

So many ideas!

8 Likes

I immediately thought it was venom as well, especially when I saw how its effects were delivered via an inhaler. Now, where have we seen that before? :thinking:

9 Likes

And speaking of Curran:

I’m settin’ the table, as the lovely @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx would say :white_heart:

9 Likes