❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

Nice. I started reading the first bit of the I Am Bane arch but I didn’t get very far, and this was back in the beginning of 2019. While I’ve seen the panels of the boys at Batburger floating around, I have yet to read them in context of the story.

Thank you for sharing this, now I definitely need to go back and give that story another try (it wasn’t because I didn’t enjoy it, it’s because I got busy and I wasn’t reading as much). It is on my to-do list. But yeah… fans don’t talk about that much, I think they’re too busy dogging on Tom King :laughing:

7 Likes

“The toy isth mine!”

:rofl:

7 Likes

Even though I have not read the issue it is from I always laugh whenever I see this part. Its one of my favorites

7 Likes

You’re welcome. :clark_hv_4:

Yeah Tom King’s run has certainly been quite something to read. :sweat_smile:

Probably also from what I read should have been done maybe a little bit before going to bed. :smile:

Although it did make me think about when Batman brought Jason and the others to the fortress… I’m wondering if there is a story out there later in a series I’m reading or maybe an earlier one where Jason might have talked with Superman about a few things. :thinking:

Namely.

• They both died at one point
  • They both came back from the dead at one point
  • Worked alongside Batman
  • Both also interacted with Bizarro

Would be fun to read if it’s out there or maybe something in a future story could happen. :sunglasses: :+1:

Yes SpoilerAlert88! It’s making my top panels list I’ll always laugh at not matter what for sure. :joy:

7 Likes

The only moment that I know of is Superman’s brief appearance in the New 52 Outlaws and it wasn’t really heartwarming or welcoming. Jason is actually among the group of people who are somewhat uneasy around Supes because of the whole “God-like power” thing, but they have interacted before.

It happened before Rebirth, so Superman is at least aware of Jason’s existence.

6 Likes

Ah, fascinating… :thinking:

Yeah I haven’t read too much of the New 52 Superman series but have seen him in action in the New 52 Justice League series. :00_justice_league:

So I can understand that reaction from Jason especially considering Superman did do… This. :superman_hv_1: :0_darkseid: :sweat_smile:

And it’s just like his father when it comes to looking at the man of steel with caution. :batparrot: :smile:

From the Rebirth reading I’ve done perhaps a future meeting would be on better terms. :thinking:

Hopefully… :clark_hv_3:

Thank you for sharing that information TheWifeOfJasonTodd. :clark_hv_4:

Anytime you and the Mr. head over to Metropolis feel free to stop by the Ace O’ Clubs and tell Bibbo your friends of Superman. :sunglasses: :+1:

He may go on for over an hour though talking about his 'ole pal Soop-a-Man though… :sweat_smile:

But! He will make sure your treated well at the club. :hamburger: :cup_with_straw: :fries: :ice_cream:

6 Likes

Nice! :sunglasses:

Hope you’ve been havin’ some fun here on the thread, despite some of the spiciness that happens here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We do offer fans anytime someone gets a case of the vapors (which happens to me a lot)

x962

7 Likes

I realized I haven’t left you anything in a while so… :grin:

Oh, and I thought I should let you know,

She touched your man :flushed:

6 Likes

I uh… uhhh…

He’s so…

tumblr_inline_nmdv5ymU4l1rd8nww_250

:heart_eyes::drooling_face:

(I can’t stop looking at him)

x1732

5 Likes

Oh yes, quite a lot of fun. :clark_hv_4:

Very much enjoying learning more about Red Hood such as…

Woah! :astonished:

All good to have some spiciness as well. :sunglasses: :+1:

I’d probably be more inclined saying hey to Artemis, so Jason is all yours. :superman_hv_4:

Guess that’s some leftover New 52 effect for Superman. :thinking:

Hopefully Lois doesn’t see… :flushed: :joy:

6 Likes

That… would be perfect :star_struck:

6 Likes

LadyBat- head over to the Polls cubed thread when you get a chance. Fun stuff! :smiley:

8 Likes

6WpjS99

batheart

7 Likes

8 Likes

Lots of lovin’ over there, I see. We all know I love love! Though I will admit that making us choose only two…

That’s like asking me to choose which of my fictional loves is my favorite (because even though Jason is my main DC squeeze, Seduce Me the Otome does exist too…)

6 Likes

Here’s some :fire: for ya’ LadyBat-

:smiley:

7 Likes

original

6 Likes

Guys… I am so sorry… I am so sorry for being absolute trash…

Yesterday (January 16th) was Curran Walters’ birthday and I completely forgot about it :sob:

If you need me, I’ll be praying for forgiveness, and hope that it’s the Flashpoint Priest Jason that will hear me.

Curran is 24… I hope his birthday was a good one :relieved:

(I had been planning to post about it yesterday and then yesterday shows up and I forget about it. I blame being distracted by Seduce Me the Otome)

5 Likes

Who’s that? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I didn’t see them anywhere in the chat… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: jk. I’m sorry, I’ll take the blame. It was my fault. I just hadn’t left you anything in a while so. Just my luck it would be on CW’s birthday (because we’re cool like that :wink:) Again, I apologize. :pensive:

5 Likes

No worries. Seduce Me the Otome is one of the very few non-DC fandoms I’m into. It’s an indie game visual novel/dating sim created by Michaela Laws, who is also a voice actress (mostly for anime, along with most of the other voice actors involved).

Fun fact, Jonah Scott, who voices my favorite love interest in the game, has actually auditioned for Batman before. I don’t know for which project but they said they wanted something along the lines of Kevin Conroy’s Batman. He didn’t get it, but just knowing that he was able to audition for a DC project brings me joy, because I think he would be a good voice for Jason, he sounds a little similar to Troy Baker, at least to me. He’s known for his work in anime dubs.

5 Likes