❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

I don’t know how else to describe it, lol! :laughing:

The All Caste is still a weird thing in his origin that most people either don’t know or forget, but I can’t! I can’t forget about it because it’s hard to see him be a part of that at one point. One minute he’s doing back flips and shooting his guns, the next minute he’s talking with ghosts or fighting someone who appears random, but they’re actually not what they seem and they end up morphing into some type of creature that is associated with the All Caste, and Jason knew that all along, practically since the moment he saw them. WHAT!? :laughing:

And don’t get me started on Essance. Please, do not.

The only reason why I didn’t blur most of that is because its not so much a spoiler, its just out of context.

For those of you that haven’t read the New 52, this is only one of the few things that happen in that series, along with this lovely panel in the very beginning of the story:

There’s also another one, but I can’t share it here for reasons. Let’s just say, it was really awkward when my mom started flipping through it just to tease me the night before I was supposed to get it on Valentines Day, until her eyes stumbled upon the panel of “Adam and Eve type of stuff going on”.

I was mortified and excited for it at the same time. Again, this is all out of context details!

(I have a lot to say about the New 52 Outlaws, okay?)

6 Likes

Oh the discussions we have here on the thread :joy:

5 Likes

Oh you can say that again :laughing:

7 Likes

To be fair, if it wasn’t me who started it, then someone else would have, and there are some people who don’t have as good of a filter as I do :wink::+1:

7 Likes

Hey, no judgment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’ve read bits and pieces of just about everything where he is a main character but I am terrible at finishing because something else always catches my attention. I have seen a lot of stuff out of context so I have an idea of what happens just missing some details lol.

6 Likes

Thank you,

6 Likes

Finished the Generation Outlaw arch. Until I can get my hands on the next one, its time to go back and pick up where I left off with the New 52.

6 Likes

It’s official! Jason’s Thunder Thighs™️ can CATCH CHILDREN!

tumblr_inline_p30s4km4yz1ttfzs9_500

Is there anything they can’t do!?

7 Likes

Have I shared this here before? Probably, but I think it bares repeating sometimes.

6 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

That is true, he’s such a mood

6 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Today! On this new thirst post, we are going to admire the beautiful artwork of Inkydandy!

With explosions! :boom:

His thighs look fantastic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ahhhhhh omg I love thisss

6 Likes

I happened to come across something while reading Batman (2016-) #17. :open_mouth:

This

Happy to project Jason for you TheWifeOfJasonTodd while Batman takes on Bane. :superman_hv_3: :batman_hv_1: :banehappyhqtas:

6 Likes

Wow… I genuinely did not know about this, at all.

I’m actually speechless at the idea of Batman keeping other members in protective pods while they sleep peacefully…

How did I not know about this? Why do people not talk about this more?

7 Likes

:eyes: creeepyyy.

6 Likes

About how they got into the pods… :sweat_smile:
The previous issue in this arc might have had a message from Bane that looked like Dick, Jason, and Damian all tied up in the Batcave with the painted words of “I Am Bane” on their chests. I think Batman was going to very extreme measures in making sure his boys were protected at all costs (also considering some events that happened in Detective Comics are in play as well also is why Batman is so protective for the boys in this way). Especially considering how surprised Superman was actually that Batman was in the Fortress of Solitude. I’ll keep reading to see how their reactions went as I think this arc ends around #20. To be continued! :nerd_face: :books:
:eyes:

6 Likes

So… Just finished reading that arc… :flushed:

I can see why Batman went to those lengths given what Bane was going to do… Even though there were probably better options or other methods that might have been better… :grimacing:
And… Looking at the covers for the next books after this arc I’m not sure if any of the boys have a conversation with Batman about what he did… :pensive:

So… On a better note though here is Jason having fun with the other boys. :smile:

And that Jason is a source of strength for Batman. :sunglasses: :+1:

8 Likes