❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

Yep. I never read any of it myself (aside from the Wedding because the graphic novel/volume my mom picked up for me had an absolute gorgeous cover) but I was seeing everyone’s reactions to it online. Now that I’ve started Red Hood: Outlaw, I feel a bit differently on it. It’s still Jason as a character, he’s just not holding back as much and he’s going through some stuff.

5 Likes

Heroes in Crisis had some very redeeming value for me:

Loved BG and Harls’ storyline. :0_batgirl: :0_harley_quinn: :00_batgirl1: :00_harley_quinn:

B’Man and Selina’s Wedding story was great…

right up until the point when this a55h*le ruined everything. :angry:

But, yeah, outside of these two points the era was def lackluster.

6 Likes

Awww! I like seeing Harley and Batgirl hugging :heart_eyes::hugs:

5 Likes

Same. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :white_heart: :black_heart:

6 Likes

Sure. I enjoyed it. They went in different directions than I thought but it was nice to be surprised. The Year of the Villain stuff was interesting but not bad. Gave a different look at Jason. The the end issues were a nice wrap but. Wish it had more of the Dark Trinity but still nice Jason stuff. The end does feel a bit rushed and cut off though but that was pretty much most endings leading to death metal future state and frontier :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing :blush:. As of now I don’t have the volume with the final issues, but I will keep my eye out for it when its at BAM. I enjoyed this part of the series a lot more than I initially thought I would.

5 Likes

I think my main problem with it was the last issue of the series felt rushed trying to tie everything up but then there were still some things left unanswered that bother me. But I like the whole series overall and I think there where a lot of good parts throughout the whole thing.

6 Likes

I think there’s a small trend with the endings of stories feeling rushed and that there’s always something unanswered, it doesn’t really surprise me that the same would be said about this one. But hey, if that is the one common thing that I’ve been told so far, then I will take that as a good sign that others have enjoyed it, and that’s what I like to hear.

I’m now on the Generation Outlaw arch, and then after that I’ll have to keep an eye out for the next volume when BAM gets it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I enjoy getting to talk about the actual comics he’s in sometimes, since I share some of the panels that I tend to drool over lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Happy New Year’s Eve everybody!

r3

Let’s end 2021 with a bang! Or a boom… in this case…

7 Likes

I’m curious about something.

I want to know how many people who visit this thread read Red Hood comics, have read a few in the past, or haven’t at all. No shame at all if you haven’t, this just gives me an idea of if we need to keep some spoilers in mind if/when comics are discussed from now on.

• I have read the entirety of RHATO (New 52, Red Hood & Arsenal, Rebirth, Red Hood Outlaw)
  • I have read only the classic stories (Under the Red Hood, Red Hood: the Lost Days)
  • I have read only one version of RHATO (New 52 or Rebirth)
  • I have read just about everything with a Red Hood title, or anything that has him as a main (not including his appearances in other stories as a side character)
  • I haven’t read any of the comics, but I’ve seen him in other media (Titans, the Animated movies, and/or Arkham Knight, etc…)
  • I have only read Red Hood stories from alternate universes (Arkham Knight Genesis, DCeased, etc…)
  • I’m just here for the fun :grin:

0 voters

• I haven’t read everything, but I’m working towards that

0 voters

Sorry if this seems too detailed, I just wanted to make sure that every potential answer was available. (I also included another poll because I forgot an option)

7 Likes

So I’ve read a lot of RHATO Rebirth and I’ve seen him in movies and shows but I’m mostly here for the fun and company :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

So far I am up to #8 in my RHATO Rebirth reading as I am currently following a list that goes through the majority of the Rebirth titles and can’t stop reading at only one series as I’ve been enjoying quite a few alongside RHATO. :sweat_smile: :nerd_face: :books:

I have also seen the Under the Red Hood animated movie a few times as its one of my favorite DC animated movies. :sunglasses: :+1:

Also definitely working towards reading everything, and it’s been a lot of fun dropping by. :clark_hv_4:

And thank you for the heads up on spoilers. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m glad I made that one option separate, because I know that some have only read certain ones. The only reason why I chose the other option is because I haven’t finished Red Hood Outlaw yet, along with the ending archs of the New 52 run, and everytime I start Red Hood and Arsenal something comes along to distract me. For the other poll, I voted just about, but I didn’t specify finishing those stories, but I will one day!

5 Likes

We love to have fun and company! :hugs:

8F614D8F-1ACA-47B0-BCED-25CA6128EB74

@ejdias.95910

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’ve only read the rebirth and Arkham Knight. But seen/played the movies/shows and games.

7 Likes

I’ve read a majority of the New 52 and it’s alright, but it was when they added the All Caste to Jason’s past, and it would feel weird to see someone like Jason, who is all guns blazing, be taught that magic ritual juju stuff mentioned in Rebirth :laughing:. It also altered his back story of when he was on the streets, but thankfully Rebirth fixed that.

6 Likes

NOOOOOO! Not exercise… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

6 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

#WeLoveThe @ejdias.95910 SoooMuch! :smiley: :purple_heart:

7 Likes