❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

I have no regrets over which posts made you make that face :grin:

It’s also not my fault that others help contribute to my obsession as well. And low and behold, you’ve done it yourself too. Welcome to my thirst web :joy:

6 Likes

Also thank you for your contribution, I have followed the Love Doctor’s orders of having 10 ounces of Jason per day, because I need it :+1:

6 Likes

Let me be more accurate with my reaction to this thread.

Also, genius idea on the hours of audio with the mask on. :wink:

6 Likes

I mean… the hours of audio without the mask would be longer… I can only handle the mask for so long.

6 Likes

:eyes: REALLY? We’re supposed to believe you’re only limiting yourself to 10 ounces :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Technically its supposed to be at least 10… I can’t really over dose :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Here,
xrhjt2x

Have you been nice? :smirk:

6 Likes

:eyes:

giphy

I think it’s a tad warm in here

x962

Uhh… @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx, dinner tonight is, uh, ready! nervous laughter

7 Likes

I also like how one of those gifs is from my favorite scene in season two. I think it’s obvious which one it is (the one without Rose of course)

7 Likes

And for @KeyFamily since you are more of a Batman fan, here is some Jason and Batdad moments from RHATO Rebirth:

tumblr_ponhnd2hVF1rwc88go1_540
tumblr_ojzj9rDnyQ1vhea6jo2_500

tumblr_ojwqf71r2j1ui0tjno1_400
tumblr_ovdpmnNKhE1ws2yoho1_400

6 Likes

I love Batman as a dad after reading Batman & Robin. This is a really cool moment and I’ve never seen it before. Thank you for sharing with me @TheWifeOfJasonTodd!

6 Likes

This is from the first volume of Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth, drawn by Dexter Soy. This volume has more insight into their father and son relationship, and I love the first volume so much.

Unfortunately, issue #25 made the two of them fight, and Bruce actually left Jason in really bad condition afterwards, but most fans didn’t like this part so we do what most do and try not to think about it much. This was a situation where the writer wasn’t given much control and they needed a setup for Jason to be in Year of the Villain, and Outlaws Jason wasn’t a good fit for that specific event, so they had to set up a storyline where Jason went back to his “villain” route and there wasn’t much Scott Lobdell could do (at least that’s how I think it happened. I’ve seen interviews with Scott Snyder where he revealed that there are times where DC has to limit writers for very specific reasons). Needless to say, I have yet to read anything past issue #25 for personal reasons, such as waiting for the storyline to finish, be released in volume form, and to be able to have time.

Jason and Bruce’s relationship is rocky, but it’s the good moments I think most of us fans like. Unfortunately, it was very limited in this series, and most of Jason’s Robin moments are flashbacks.

7 Likes

the actual footage :wink:
bw35

xthesignal1

7 Likes

Thank you for the background! I’m starting the series this morning (just hit the scene with them sharing the food).

6 Likes

Enjoy! Let me know some of your thoughts afterwards.

6 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd - you know it!

So far it reminds me a lot of Batman & Robin (The New 52) + Jason’s fun narration. I love that it gives me a chance to learn more about Jason and Bruce!

6 Likes

One thing I really like is that Jason will also recap for you in the next issue, and reminding you of who he, Artemis, and Bizarro are in some next issues :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ve shared this before, but it’s time to share it again now that this thread exists. Yep :blush:

6 Likes

That is sooo BG authentic. One list of many. :laughing: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :grinning:

7 Likes

Y’know, now that we’ve seen Savannah Welch as BG in Titans, I actually read this in her voice :joy:

6 Likes